The smile of Joy... (another pic)

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
myself

The smile of Joy... (another pic)

Post by myself » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:23 pm

This is my daughter. Look at the joy in that child's face? Isn't she beautiful? She smiles inside and out, from head to toe!

There is NOTHING that communicates more than the joy that comes through a genuine smile!

I smile like that. I have extraordinary smiles... because I exude joy... many comment on it. I smile through every pore, through every cell, from inside my toes on out through the tips of my hair. To tell the truth I wish I could put a HUGE photo of myself on here... to SHARE this smile with you.

Who is smiling? God is smiling.. Being is smiling... through me, with me, as me... to You!

SMILE WITH ME!!! C'MON... SMILE WITH ME!! LAUGH WITH ME!! LOVE WITH ME!!

Let your light shine! God gave you the light... God made you as light... LET IT SHINE!!!!

We are the same... we are not separate, but One.. one Being... smiling at oneself... through many eyes.

There is nothing serious going on. Only one huge smile... that goes on and on and on... forever.... echoing back I LOVE YOU through all eternity.

Do you see beauty in me? Great! God made me beautiful.. and I shine it on you. God made you beautiful too... don't feel like you're not a part of this beauty, because YOU ARE. We are ONE AND THE SAME!

Everything you see... is Being exuding Joy! You are surrounded by it, cocooned by it, YOU ARE IT!

And when you hug... how do you hug? Do you hug as God would hug? Do you hug with joy, with intimacy, with a huge WELCOME?! Do you hug with your ENTIRE BEING?

I hug like that. :D Because I know mySelf to BE THAT. Many have commented on my hugs. You can't help but feel loved once I hug you.

God gave me Beauty to shine... so I shine it. God gave me Joy to share, so I share it. God gave me LOVE to extend, so I extend it.

Who am I to doubt God and tell him He's wrong? Who am I to tell God what to do? Who am I other than the very BEING that is SHINING ITSELF?

And who are YOU, but MYSELF?

I love you all, truly, deeply, infinitely.

SMOOCH!

Anois

Post by Anois » Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:46 pm

Yeeee haa.

Now we're suckin diesel.

HUGS & SMOOCHES
Last edited by Anois on Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Anois

Post by Anois » Thu Aug 10, 2006 5:08 pm

Your daughter's smile cannot be expressed in words.
It is beautiful and uplifting.
It is a glimpse of paradise.
It is God.

Your post is inspiring.

I'm off for a while to put it into practice.

Smooch.

din

Post by din » Thu Aug 10, 2006 7:44 pm

I hug like that. Because I know mySelf to BE THAT. Many have commented on my hugs. You can't help but feel loved once I hug you

Consider yourself (myself?) eternally hugged back! :D
:)

Anois

Post by Anois » Thu Aug 10, 2006 8:22 pm

Let your light shine! God gave you the light... God made you as light... LET IT SHINE!!!!
There is nothing serious going on. Only one huge smile... that goes on and on and on... forever.... echoing back
I LOVE YOU through all eternity.

Thank you Myself.

You have charted the rest of my life.

No more the grouch

HUGS & SMOOCHES

mccpcorn

Post by mccpcorn » Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:09 pm

That's truly beautiful.

Both of you.

:)