Conspiracy theories, paranoia.

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
Beyondthought

Conspiracy theories, paranoia.

Post by Beyondthought » Mon Jan 10, 2011 8:57 pm

There seems to be a lot of attention around 2012. And one seems to do with a secret society, Illuminati. Which actually has it's Latin meanings of enlightened ones.
Apparently the enlightened ones are pulling the strings to control, and get a New world order. A new world order would be good if we were more enlightened, but not in the form of micro chipping etc.
Now I'm paranoid a bit, and I'm reading stories of this conspiracy and it's dragging me into fear and paranoia, even that water is contaminated with chemicals, and our food. Now I'm thinking of a time when I felt really good in my body after eating food and that was after having some wholegrain pasta about a year ago.
What is food, water and maybe even air is fueling as, would it ever effect our consciousness or our frequency/aura?

Would appreciate some guidance, feel like I'm going to go crazy.

Webwanderer

Re: Conspiracy theories, paranoia.

Post by Webwanderer » Mon Jan 10, 2011 10:52 pm

Enjoy a sunset, or the smile of child. We live in a world of beauty and adventure. Enjoy it.

Conspiracy theories differ depending on who tells them. They've been around a long time. Depending on who's telling the story, it can be the age of awakening or the end of individual freedom. Utopia or Big Brother. But how can we really know? The truth is sunsets are beautiful and the smile of child is a treat. That I know from experience.

WW

James

Post by James » Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:11 am

Lately we are seeing a blend of so called spirituality and conspiracy theories, it sometimes has a New Age flavor to it. I like to call it "conspirituality". Though there are some legitimate conspiracies happening, they are rarely as grand and complex as the conspiracy theorists insist. Most of these theories are fear and blame based, and have little to do with authentic awakening. Human beings love a good story, even if it makes one scared and suspicious, it's really just another clever ploy that the imaginary sense of self dreams up. Part of the story line is "I am awakened" or "we are awakened" but the rest of the world or the powers that be are asleep, corrupt or evil. Unfortunately the energy of these egoic projections does get acted out in the world scene, because everything gets manifested in one form or another, it's unavoidable. Many of the people that point the finger and say there's a conspiracy involved, or the powers that be are evil or corrupt, end up becoming involved in their own conspiracies of deception or end up doing harm to others, and then justify their behavior. The mass shooting in Tucson Arizona this past weekend, is perhaps a good example of that.

One wise ancient sage, taught not to "take up the sword", not to fight evil; even if it is a mental sword of resistance, but rather "turn the other cheek" to "forgive" for they "know not what they do", to "love others as oneself". That attitude toward the world has a different energy to it, and does not contribute to the collective insanity.
"Awareness is already present, already here, already now; before you try to be more.... In that recognition there's no effort, there's just acknowledgment"..."Awareness is not something you can understand, it's something you are."

erbeeflower

Post by erbeeflower » Tue Jan 11, 2011 12:41 pm

Hello Beyondthought, there are many view points to wonder about, regarding conspiracy theories. My current thinking is that there is no single organized conspiracy to dominate the population of earth.Although,depending on where you stand and where and how you look,it seems to me that there have been and there are currently many many life influencing scenarios and 'stories',which when scrutinized with the benefit of information now widely available,can quite reasonably be interpreted as having been conspired for the benefit of a few,at the detriment of the many. One example of thousands;(http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2004/se ... ndworldwar)

'The emporer wears no clothes and all genre of(intentional and unintentional) bullshit detecting. my perspective evolves with experience...'
This is from my facebook page, it's a part of my story,which i previously was unable to express, through being blinded and confounded by very strong influences.
It's been very liberating to discover how to 'think' for my self,fascinating to read tpon and learn how to watch the thinking...

Any way Beyondthought, nice one for raising the subject, peace.
I'm still enjoying thinking and exploring too much to get stuck here :-)