Pollution

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
snowheight

Pollution

Post by snowheight » Mon May 02, 2011 2:32 pm

from (this thread)
walken wrote:
snowheight wrote:
autumnsphere wrote: But it still seems that I'm far away from this state and I'm still so lost in wishing, waiting and wanting. But that's the way it is right now, I guess...
Who is it that wants?
You're not helping anybody by repeatedly asking these questions. Maybe you should find out for yourself first. :roll:
I ask myself the same question many times a day Walken.

Do you?
Stop talking. Hear every sound as background. Look straight ahead and focus. Take one deep breath. This is you. This is Now.

autumnsphere

Re: Pollution

Post by autumnsphere » Mon May 02, 2011 2:48 pm

Hahaha, that's a very brave idea: to stop pollution on this forum! :) All threads I've seen spiral out in unexpected directions and it's OK... Everything is OK. :) :) :)
Forget spiritual practice - just do drugs!

enigma

Post by enigma » Mon May 02, 2011 6:35 pm

Who is it that wants?
You're not helping anybody by repeatedly asking these questions. Maybe you should find out for yourself first. :roll:

Do you?
Who is it who asks himself that question? :lol:

snowheight

Post by snowheight » Mon May 02, 2011 6:47 pm

enigma wrote:
Who is it that wants?

Do you?
oh, there is no doubt in my mind that there is still identification.

Who finds that funny?
Stop talking. Hear every sound as background. Look straight ahead and focus. Take one deep breath. This is you. This is Now.

enigma

Post by enigma » Mon May 02, 2011 7:24 pm

snowheight wrote:
enigma wrote:
Who is it that wants?

Do you?
oh, there is no doubt in my mind that there is still identification.

Who finds that funny?
Who wants to know?......

Ralph

Post by Ralph » Mon May 02, 2011 8:02 pm

Wait a minute guys .... if I am you and you are me and there is no other then I guess we are all in this together.

Geez...for a second there I thought we were separate. :wink:

hmm... let me try this self enquiry question again "who am I ? " ... okay I am back on track . :)

autumnsphere

Post by autumnsphere » Mon May 02, 2011 8:08 pm

This is the thread of the question of the century!

(Wow, a post without "I" in it. I'm so cool. Ooops, I f*cked up.)

enigma

Post by enigma » Mon May 02, 2011 8:19 pm

Okay, lets do some self inquiry stuff then. As soon as you refer to a 'you' and a 'me', you establish a context of separation. Oneness can never be arrived at in that context, by putting 'together' imaginary parts. Oneness is not a collection of parts. Oneness is oneness. We are not in this together.

walken

Post by walken » Mon May 02, 2011 9:12 pm

snowheight wrote:I ask myself the same question many times a day Walken.

Do you?
You clearly missed the point. The point was that you should be concerned with your own spiritual practice.

enigma

Post by enigma » Mon May 02, 2011 9:23 pm

walken wrote:

Do you?
You clearly missed the point. The point was that you should be concerned with your own spiritual practice.
Well, in that case, why the concern about whether he's focusing properly on his spiritual practice? Hehe.

Ralph

Post by Ralph » Mon May 02, 2011 9:32 pm

enigma wrote:
Okay, lets do some self inquiry stuff then. As soon as you refer to a 'you' and a 'me', you establish a context of separation. Oneness can never be arrived at in that context, by putting 'together' imaginary parts. Oneness is not a collection of parts. Oneness is oneness. We are not in this together.
In truth, there really is only one of us but until you wake up to this fact then yes we are not in this together.

.. so , yes, continue with the self inquiry, and find out who is this "I" that you take yourself to be ? ... unless ,of course, you are not interested, either way, it is okay, it makes no difference at all.

ashley72

Post by ashley72 » Tue May 03, 2011 12:21 am

Snowheight, I share your frustration. This issue needs to be raised, a number of threads have turned into utter nonsense recently.

I think the only effective way to combat is by non-reaction. Simply ignoring any torments. As these types of personalities are not wanting your help, their main game is to annoy the hell out of you... Thats where they derive all their satisfaction.

I posted another suggestion here, but this may not be the answer... As it might only create a layer of complexity for the moderators to admininster.

http://eckhart-tolle-forum.inner-growth ... =10&t=9048

walken

Post by walken » Tue May 03, 2011 12:34 am

enigma wrote:
walken wrote:

Do you?
Well, in that case, why the concern about whether he's focusing properly on his spiritual practice? Hehe.
Well you got me but you're a little off target. There is no concern about his practice. Opening my mouth was silly because I wouldn't be practicing what I preached if I said anything. If I told him to mind his own business then I wouldn't be minding mine if I said anything.

snowheight

Post by snowheight » Tue May 03, 2011 1:33 am

(from here)
Amorbis wrote:**Anyone who wishes to respond please send me a private message- I'M OUT
Wait! no! don't leave!

autumnsphere

Post by autumnsphere » Tue May 03, 2011 5:34 am

I think enigma meant that there is no "together" cause there is no "apart".

Did someone say mental masturbation?.... :lol: :roll: