Thoughts, on becoming famous

A place for anything that doesn't fit into the existing forums
soren008

Re: Thoughts, on becoming famous

Post by soren008 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 12:42 pm

18andlife wrote:
but the psychic or existance of being famous must be intense, it must be hard, right
I'm pleased to say I don't know the answer to that. But what I do know is that there is considerable value in the reason why you are asking the question.
why I am asking the question.. I sense it happening
are you pleased
why I am asking the question
why I am asking, hmmm
because I sense it happening, should I be famous, or
to be free and not famous is Pretty impossible
Pretty impossible
wouldnt you agree ?

soren008

Post by soren008 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:04 pm

[quote="Rick"]Mistral,

I can't help but to see that everything Samuel had, you have.

you have? don't cheapen yourself, everything Samuel had, Samuel is dead, you have? - no you don't, you are not Samuel, Samuel is no greater than the cleaner on my street, Samuel is not greater than you, you are new, you have something Samuel did not, his work may speak to you, but I can't help but feel you sound like a missionary, pushing his work, his work is alright that's all, the books are dead, he must have been a great man, clearly struck you

His was a brilliant soul.

a brilliant soul

I get that you want others to see and enjoy his Light as you do/did.

it's over

His Truth is Timeless and Eternal,

hmm

though his form was for a different era.

yeah

But truly,

but truly

That which was in him is in You

say that again wait, that, which was in him? is in you!

and You shine just as brightly as he did.

just as brightly did you hear that

Your words are just as Timeless and Eternal,

just as- what the fuck are you on? lol

and I love reading them.

that's good

Share Samuel yes,

or not

but don't neglect your own Light.

yes I agree

It is for this time.

this time, this time?

Rick

goodbye rick

- I hope I don't sound rude - just expressing myself, just expressing

soren008

Post by soren008 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:07 pm

mistral wrote:
Rick wrote:Samuel was a very wise man.

Mistral, how did you know him?
Hi Rick,

Thank you for the gracious comments.

Yes, I did know him personally---although he had lots of people who knew him--People from all over the world would come to see him. He was so down-to-earth and funny and unpretentious, so I know he did not ever want to be put on a pedestal. He would always remind us that we are the Same Awareness---"Every teacher and book is within this awareness-- we are always looking at our Self" He knew that no one was better than any someone else, because really in the Light of Truth there is Only One Self , there is no one and nothing separate from This Awareness -- This Awareness right here, right now is "our" Only, Single, One Identity.

I love to share William Samuel's work with others, because his way of writing and saying it is just so easy for the Heart to understand and LIVE! I want others to find his work so they too can know for themselves this Great Joy and Peace that is Immediate and Real.

For me, his message can be trusted. He always speaks the Truth clearly and with Honest Knowing. He always said he did not write anything that he himself had not "tried, tested and proven true"---I appreciate honest Truth, not just parroting others, William Really Lived It and Knows what he speaks of and knows how to tell of It so that we can get it too --- Now these years later, little by little, glimmer upon glimmer, My Own Sweet Peace and Joy found Me ---It is Grace ---and Grace was not something I thought I would find on this journey, but low and behold, Grace too came along-- It takes my hand and leads me now through all my days, absolutely without doubt It is Real and Here--- so, I share William Samuel, because My Heart bursts with enthusiasm or his work.

Thank you Rick, Much Love to You, Mistral
I don't know why, I don't believe you

mistral

Post by mistral » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:19 pm

Rick wrote:Mistral,

I can't help but to see that everything Samuel had, you have. His was a brilliant soul. I get that you want others to see and enjoy his Light as you do/did. His Truth is Timeless and Eternal, though his form was for a different era. But truly, That which was in him is in You and You shine just as brightly as he did. Your words are just as Timeless and Eternal, and I love reading them. Share Samuel yes, but don't neglect your own Light. It is for this time.

Rick
Dear Rick,

That is really lovely, I very much appreciate that you recognize that I can, could, and yes, probably should, stick more with my own way of saying it, while also sharing William's work. I know, each persons own special way of saying it is very important to add to the Mix---that Infinite is Infinite means there has to be endless expressions of This Living All Inclusive One that is being All Expressions, all things, all ideas, all that is.

So, thank you very much for the encouragement. William told me the same many times, that it is very important to give to others the insights and glimmers of Light that come to us, that if you give them, you keep the Flow of Light open between you and Godhead; you know, as you are given a glimpse of Clarity and that Glimpse brings that moment of Sweet Relief and then, you share what you 'saw' with someone---We live in this flow of the Full Circle of of Giving and Receiving. When you stop giving, you sort of close the gate on this joyful Flow. We can look at nature and see Its all about giving and receiving; think about a tree, seed gives to earth, earth gives to seed, roots give to the earth, seed reaches upward, sky gives to sprout, sprout receives sun shine, air, sprout turns into tree, tree reaches toward light, upward,branches give to birds and bugs, sky and sun and blossoms and fruit --and on it goes. The message of Truth is everywhere we look, really.

Anyway, thank you---Clearly you have found the Child, just trust It and run with it, Much Love, Mistral
Last edited by mistral on Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

mistral

Post by mistral » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:32 pm

Dear Soren,

What exactly do you know believe?

I am very interested

:D

Much Love, Mistral

soren008

Post by soren008 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:46 pm

Dear Soren,

What exactly do you know believe?

wait what?

I am very interested

interested in what?

Much Love, Mistral

soren008

Post by soren008 » Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:11 pm

mistral wrote:
Rick wrote:Mistral,

I can't help but to see that everything Samuel had, you have. His was a brilliant soul. I get that you want others to see and enjoy his Light as you do/did. His Truth is Timeless and Eternal, though his form was for a different era. But truly, That which was in him is in You and You shine just as brightly as he did. Your words are just as Timeless and Eternal, and I love reading them. Share Samuel yes, but don't neglect your own Light. It is for this time.

Rick
Dear Rick,

That is really lovely,

fuck that

I very much appreciate that you recognize that I can,

yeah

could,

yeah?

and yes,

and yes

probably should,

probably shouldn't

stick more with my own way of saying it,

or not saying it

while also sharing William's work.

lol

I know, each persons own special way of saying it is very important to add to the Mix---

the Mix

that Infinite is Infinite

the infinite is infinite

means

means

there has to be endless expressions

there is

of This Living All Inclusive One

poetry

that is being All Expressions, all things, all ideas, all that is.

sure

So, thank you very much for the encouragement.

you idiot lol

William told me the same many times,

did you heed his wonderful advice?

that it is very important to give to others the insights and glimmers of Light that come to us,

no it's not, I think that's your ego

that if you give them,

give them oh here we go

you keep the Flow of Light open between you and Godhead;

Godhead LOL

18andlife

Post by 18andlife » Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:56 pm

soren008 wrote:why I am asking the question.. I sense it happening
are you pleased
why I am asking the question
why I am asking, hmmm
because I sense it happening, should I be famous, or
If someone throws a stick in the direction of a dog the dog will chase after the stick, but if someone throws a stick in the direction of a lion the lion will chase the one who threw the stick. If you're genuinely interested in why you're asking a question the least likely place to discover why is the answer you'll come up with...

Both are within you; move over Rover, and let Leo take over.

Image..
soren008 wrote:to be free and not famous is Pretty impossible
Pretty impossible
wouldnt you agree ?
No, I would not agree, but what would be pretty impossible is for someone who is free to still be bound to any concerns about potential problems which might arise from becoming famous.

soren008

Post by soren008 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:40 pm

18andlife wrote: If you're genuinely interested
yes maybe I'm not
in why you're asking a question
hmm
the least likely place
yes
to discover why
hmm
is the answer you'll come up with...
wait what?
soren008 wrote:to be free and not famous is Pretty impossible
Pretty impossible
wouldnt you agree ?
No, I would not agree, but what would be pretty impossible is for someone who is free to still be bound to any concerns about potential problems which might arise from becoming famous.
Let me ask something else? do you get lots of stares?
?

18andlife

Post by 18andlife » Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:07 pm

soren008 wrote:Let me ask something else? do you get lots of stares?
?
I'd much rather have lot's of stares than lots of praise, and I'd somewhat rather have lots of stairs than an elevator.

soren008

Post by soren008 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:09 pm

18andlife wrote:
soren008 wrote:Let me ask something else? do you get lots of stares?
?
I'd much rather have lot's of stares than lots of praise,

well yeah

and I'd somewhat rather have lots of stairs than an elevator.
is that true? is that, I don't know what you mean by that

mindfuck again, are you being hilarious?

soren008

Post by soren008 » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:13 pm

does anyone else here get lots of stares?