My book of Love is published

My book of Love is published

Postby SandyJoy » Tue Feb 02, 2016 6:03 pm

My book "Barefoot at Heart -- The Alchemy of Love and Power of Light" is published and you can find it on Amazon now.

You can read the little description of the book there too.

There was an initial rush for the book, however, if you order it, it will be in stock again very quickly.

here is the link -- I think this will work:

http://www.amazon.com/Barefoot-At-Heart ... t+at+heart

My heart and my love to everyone - If you want to read some other work of mine you can see it on my blog.

www.woodsongjournals.com
You are not finished, until you play in that meadow and live there. You can, you know. But only you can take yourself there.
SandyJoy

Re: My book of Love is published

Postby Webwanderer » Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:00 am

Congrats Sandy. May it become a best seller. :D

WW
Webwanderer

Postby smiileyjen101 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:14 am

Congrats Sandy :D
Is Butterfly Publishing House your own imprint? I noticed another company with that name that does Arabic - English translations, but not sure if it's one and the same.

What promotions are you doing with / around the book?
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby SandyJoy » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:42 am

Thank you WW -- Very kind of you. And Jen, thank you too -- I think I'll just put the book out there and see what happens. I think it will be fun to trust whatever comes along -- I feel like I was called to write this book, and I was guided by angels through how to do it and what it was I was doing and why. I know I did what I was supposed to do; write the book the way I wrote it and get it out there. Beyond that, I always felt it would just have to unfold in whatever way it does - I'll follow my heart and do it my way. Always have and that seems to be fine by me - ahahaha -- I have a very strong feeling it will do exceedingly well on its own, all by itself, out there in the sea of Life. I'll watch the tides catch it and take it wherever it goes :D I send her out on her own, she's my heart and my heart is one daring little wild wonder woman - so we shall see --

And yes, I have been Butterfly Publishing House for about 20 years. I publish all of William Samuel's books - He gave me his literary legacy when he left this world -- and I have been publishing for many years now -- but not in Arabic hahaha -- not sure who that is--

Love you both - and thank you --
You are not finished, until you play in that meadow and live there. You can, you know. But only you can take yourself there.
SandyJoy

Postby SandyJoy » Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:49 am

I am just delighted by this sweet world of mine -- My book has been out about two months now. This is such a joy to see, I am getting some great reviews. And yes, I want you to read it. I think it will bring a whole new vista of Sweet Joy to you - It can, if you let it, lift you up and out of the struggle and into the Unleashed bounty your own precious, powerful, fearless beauty --

A book of wisdom and joy....
By Vicki Woodyard on March 16, 2016

Sandy Jones has written a deliciously readable book about awakening to the Child within. A student of the late William Samuel, she carries his message forward in her own powerful way. A real page-turner, you want to follow Sandy on her journey back home to the Self. Her writing is both personal and eternal. You cannot be other than the inner Child. She has learned this and now shows others the way back home. Having read a library of spiritual teachings, I can say that this book is completely genuine. Filled with wisdom and joy, Sandy leads us by the hand until we, too, return to our very own heart. I hated for the book to end, but I suspect we have not heard the last from Sandy Jones. Samuel told her that she was destined to write and teach and she honors him throughout the book. A lovely read indeed....

http://www.amazon.com/Barefoot-Heart-Al ... t+at+heart
SandyJoy

Postby SandyJoy » Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:18 pm

It was my intention that this mystical, magical book I wrote "Barefoot at Heart" would point the reader back to their own limitless beauty, their own connection to this ever flowing source of living mind and unbound knowing.

I write in a way that will shine a direct light on the wonder and truth of your own Identity, your own heart and soul.

I wanted no dogma, no gimmicks, no doctrines, no rules, no instructions, no teaching in these pages. I wanted to express the feeling of this unbound joy and inherent wisdom of living straight from the core of the inventive, creative, unbound spirit, the heart, moving with this ever-ongoing flow of Life.

Through this portal, this open heart of mine, like an artist, I paint, with words, sweet glimpses of the Child you are. Possibly, if you are willing, it will remind you, allow you to remember your own unbound, tender, strong, eternal soul.

Memories are important. Recall something that made you happy as a child. Search your heart. Even if you had a difficult childhood, you can find a tender, sweet, memory. A soft moment, a skipping joy, the child's wonder, a giggle, a sweet feeling of that little boy's laughter, that little girls delight. Let the feeling touch you. Let yourself smile.

In some ancient story it says it would do us well to find "the cornerstone that the builders rejected." I think the Child is that cornerstone. The Child is the rejected, snubbed, cast aside, spurned, holy spirit of our self. This Child is the real Messiah. But, it's too simple for the 'old man' to acknowledge. It is rejected by the pharisee most likely because it is too close, too real and much too powerful

The second coming of Christ will not happen as a man called Jesus returning to save us. No, the savior is within us. This eternal soul of our self does return, if we let it. The pristine light comes back for a second time. We are saved. It is the Child within us. It is here as us. To paraphrase - Let that mind of eternal light be the mind of you.

This Child in you is the true and living son of God, this is the one the builders rejected, dismissed, forsake. And, glory be, it is still here, right here, right now, awaiting your recognition of Its pristine beauty and immutable living authority.

Resurrected, born again. we awaken to the dawn of a new day. In this living light, the Child has no fear of death because this sweet joy of our self has no fear of Life. This strong and tender savior takes our hand and shows us how to ride the boundless current of endless Love, the holy River of Life.

Oh yes, it’s true, the Child has a special way of being in world. The Child has no need for study, no need to appear erudite or learned. This Child is simple. It is our very own teacher, our very own inner authority, our powerful, unconditioned, intelligent, self reliant soul. It is tender, open, alive, simple, here, in our own heart. It is personal, available, honest, steady, true and real. And it never leaves or forsakes us.

I am not a theologian, but I take it upon myself to say, I do believe the entire ministry of Jesus was about the Child -- the need to acknowledge the Child, the need to return to the Child, the need to allow the Child to be up and out again in the affairs of the individual. The Child is wise as a serpent and innocent as a dove.

All I know is what I have found for myself; the unbridled joy of life that shows me all I need to know, when I need to know it -- and laughs, dancing to the songs of unseen angels. Here, as the Child, the world comes alive again. It is easy to love and easy to laugh. Life is embraced.

And among the ongoing marvels is that this holy spirit, living brilliance, eliminates the need for churches, for spiritual instructors, just as the old prophets said it would. Oh my, my. My sweet joy, yes, we find our own.

Always you, beautiful you -

www.woodaongjournals.com
SandyJoy

Return to News and Announcements