Forum downtime

erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Forum downtime

Post by erict » Fri Feb 16, 2018 5:02 pm

Hi everyone,

In the past days the forum was down, after the host moved the site to a different server and something got broken in the process, and after countless calls to support, only now things got resolved and everything is back up.

I am also in the process of moving everything to a newer, faster hosting server, which would hopefully allow for a better experience for everyone in long term.\

Nonetheless, if anyone notices anything unusual, it is always helpful to when you let us know.
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."

runstrails

Re: Forum downtime

Post by runstrails » Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:11 am

That's great news! Thanks Eric, as always, for all that you do to keep this forum in business. :D

dijmart

Re: Hello Everyone

Post by dijmart » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:17 pm

Erict,

If I search in Google for "Eckhart Tolle discussion forum", this site doesn't come up. I wouldn't have even known the forum was back up, except I got an email from you posting here in this thread.
Take what you like and leave the rest.

dijmart

Post by dijmart » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:51 pm

dijmart wrote:
Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:17 pm
Erict,

If I search in Google for "Eckhart Tolle discussion forum", this site doesn't come up. I wouldn't have even known the forum was back up, except I got an email from you posting here in this thread.
Ahh, I got curious...it does come up when searched in Bing and yahoo search engines though!
Take what you like and leave the rest.

erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Post by erict » Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:52 pm

It is possible that due to the downtime, Google temporarily blacklisted the forum. I believe in a few weeks time, it should resolve itself.
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."