New Moderator - Webwanderer

New Moderator - Webwanderer

Postby erict » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:22 am

I am very happy to announce that we have a new moderator on the boards. Everyone, please welcome Webwanderer. :)
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Postby Mike » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:29 am

*applause*
"A quiet mind is all you need. All else will happen rightly, once your mind is quiet. In the light of calm and steady self-awareness, inner energies wake up and work miracles without effort on your part."
- Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
Mike

Postby eseward » Mon Apr 02, 2007 1:18 pm

Welcome, Webwanderer. :)
eseward

Postby Ives » Mon Apr 02, 2007 11:50 pm

Great!
Ives

Postby aanwezigheid » Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:45 pm

Welcome Webwanderer :) .
aanwezigheid

Postby kiki » Tue Apr 03, 2007 7:19 pm

Welcome Webwanderer. Glad you could join us.

:D

kiki
kiki

Postby Webwanderer » Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:02 am

He bows gracefully. :D

Thanks to all. When asked to help out, I accepted gratefully. The opportunity to post and dialog here has done a lot to help me regain much of that clear awareness that is the heart and soul of us all. It is my experience, that for one to awaken, it is most often experienced as a verb and not a noun. That is, it is an active ongoing process and not a final completed state. Some, like Tolle, may have awakened in an instant. For most, there is a process of clearing out old beliefs and conceptual baggage that distract from and obstruct a direct knowing Truth.

Most of us have few friends, or acquaintances, that are in the type of conscious state that offers the kind of dialog so helpful in wading through a lifetime of entrenched assumptions about life and identity.

I believe that the type of opportunity that exists here, if taken with genuine honesty, may lead one through, and free of, that separate self belief system that causes so many so much suffering. It is the interactive dialog, expressed from deep within ones being that seems to accelerate that awakening process. So post with integrity, and with a genuine interest in offering clarity from that still, silent knowing that is y/our core. Those who have ears will hear, but it is the one expressing from that heartfelt clarity that will awaken.
Webwanderer

Postby erict » Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:09 am

Sometimes I am just so glad to see the kind of incredible people this forum has attracted. =)
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Postby heidi » Wed Apr 04, 2007 12:30 am

I believe that the type of opportunity that exists here, if taken with genuine honesty, may lead one through, and free of, that separate self belief system that causes so many so much suffering. It is the interactive dialog, expressed from deep within ones being that seems to accelerate that awakening process. So post with integrity, and with a genuine interest in offering clarity from that still, silent knowing that is y/our core. Those who have ears will hear, but it is the one expressing from that heartfelt clarity that will awaken.

Here here! Hear hear!
:) So glad to have your wandering self stopping by to lend a hand. :D
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave
heidi

Return to News and Announcements