Eckhart Tolle talk @ UCLA, October 29th Tickets

Eckhart Tolle talk @ UCLA, October 29th Tickets

Postby lovewell » Wed Oct 24, 2007 10:58 pm

I have purchased too many tickets to the Eckhart Tolle talk @ UCLA. I have GREAT seats. $75 each and I have 6 total. October 29th 8-10pm. e-mail me if you are intereated in purchasing. tmarano@mac.com
lovewell

Re: Eckhart Tolle talk @ UCLA, October 29th Tickets

Postby lmnt » Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:59 pm

I appreciate your comments on tolles talk. I was at NYC Beacon theatre in October.Felt his presence as I walked in. So much energy around me such a great place to be.I did not have the exitement of sitting next to a celebrity. But I had a great seat up front. Same deal no pictures allowed. Omega institute was the sponsored. It also started late, about ten 10 minutes. I understand the Beacon holds about 3000 it was sold out. Eckhart was funny and insightful ,spoke about how we are more concerned with the future.In our minds we will be satisfied when we get there.Peace is there not here.I alternated watching his image on the large screen behind him with his words being scrolled across and focusing on his real presence in the chair in front of me.90 minutes later it was over his parting words were to continue participating in life. He stood up walked to the left side of the theatre {my side} held his hands in a prayer posture bowed his head to a thunderous applause,thank you,thank you he said and left. Hard to explain how powerful his work is to me,his voice ,words, presence has a huge impact.Thanks again for your insight.
Namaste
lmnt

Return to News and Announcements