Guardians of Being (New Tolle Book)

Guardians of Being (New Tolle Book)

Postby erict » Sat Sep 19, 2009 7:48 pm

Buy Guardians of Being from Amazon.com; support the forum

I'm not sure if this has been released yet or not. The publication date is October 1st, but there are already a couple reviews.

Product Description
This wonderfully unique collaboration brings together two masters of their fields, joining original words by spiritual teacher Eckhart Tolle with delightful illustrations by Patrick McDonnell, the creator of the acclaimed comic strip MUTTS. Every heartwarming page provokes thought, insight, and smiling reverence for all beings and each moment.

More than a collection of witty and charming drawings, the marriage of Patrick McDonnell's art and Eckhart Tolle's words conveys a profound love of nature, of animals, of humans, of all life-forms. Guardians of Being celebrates and reminds us of not only the oneness of all life but also the wonder and joy to be found in the present moment, amid the beauty we sometimes forget to notice all around us.
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Re: Guardians of Being (New Tolle Book)

Postby Webwanderer » Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:51 pm

Thanks for the heads up Eric. :D

WW
Webwanderer

Re: Guardians of Being (New Tolle Book)

Postby Onceler » Sun Sep 20, 2009 5:02 pm

Looks interesting, I'll wait for member reviews.
"When the fear is gone, the mind becomes much quieter, much less full of things. Thoughts become like a gentle rain rather than a thunderstorm." John Sherman
Onceler

Return to News and Announcements