A glimpse of the 'God Particle'?

Post links to sites, web pages, videos, etc.
Forum rules
No links to copyrighted materials.

A glimpse of the 'God Particle'?

Postby runstrails » Tue Dec 13, 2011 8:41 pm

runstrails

Re: A glimpse of the 'God Particle'?

Postby snowheight » Wed Dec 14, 2011 4:45 pm

Thanks 'trails.

The ether reborn!

Why anything rather than nothing? ... because we're all moving through an illusion at light speed .. that's why ... :D
Stop talking. Hear every sound as background. Look straight ahead and focus. Take one deep breath. This is you. This is Now.
snowheight

Postby runstrails » Wed Dec 14, 2011 5:17 pm

:lol: :
That's classic! Good one, snowy.
runstrails

Postby smiileyjen101 » Thu Dec 15, 2011 1:38 am

I would love to be an interviewer of those folks, their journey must be tummy tickling no end!
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby runstrails » Fri Dec 16, 2011 10:18 pm

Here's a lovely piece on the topic:
http://www.economist.com/node/21541825

As an aside I was speaking to a colleague of mine who is a particle physicists involved in this at the LHC and he says its not yet a done deal. They've set the experimental constraints and will know the results for sure in a year. So take the media buzz with a pinch of salt.
runstrails

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:22 am

In some ridiculous way maybe this will hold the key to how our essence integrates our consciousness energy into 'form' (for me the putting the heavy wet overcoat over the skeleton on re-entry to my body) but I really wonder if they will use the knowledge in this way.

I'm thrilled the Scots Enlightenment folk are still at it lol!!!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scottish_Enlightenment
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby runstrails » Sat Dec 17, 2011 12:44 am

Peter Higgs was from Edinburgh :D.
runstrails

Postby snowheight » Sun Dec 18, 2011 6:46 am

runstrails wrote:

Peter Higgs was from Edinburgh :D.

Ohhh .... o.k. ... that it is a Celtic illusion that we are all speeding through accounts for the perversity of the whole affair.

(my favorite self portrait)
Stop talking. Hear every sound as background. Look straight ahead and focus. Take one deep breath. This is you. This is Now.
snowheight

Postby unbornawakened » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:13 am

Snowy,

You stole that portrait from me :P Well, actually ashley found it after being inspired by my "spiritual ego" comment - it used to come as the first hit on google image search (but not anymore). It is one of my favorites too !!

Spiritual ego ... Higgs boson ... could the two be related ?
unbornawakened

Postby ashley72 » Sun Dec 18, 2011 9:30 am

Maybe the Higgs Boson should have been named the Akasha (Ether)

Abhinavagupta — the brilliant architect of much of Indian thought– penned theistic texts over 1,000 years ago that contain scientific truths that physicists are just now confirming. :lol:

"Tattva is the substance out of which the universe is formed, they are the true-elements, the essence or substance of all creation. In the scriptures, Tattvas are referred to as the five-fold elements that compose the human body. The five Tattvas are: Akasha, the element of ether, the most refined of the elements, directs the sense of hearing. Vayu, the element of air directs the sense of touch. Tejas, the element of fire directs the sense of sight. Apas, the element of water directs the sense of taste and Prithvi, the element of earth directs the sense of smell. Tattvas are manifested in gross and subtle form in the universe. Each Tattva has its negative and positive phase. Every thought and act, every effort of the will affects the Tattvic law of harmony. Every thought excites a Tattvic vibration. Our body is the gross form of the Tattvas

Ākāśa or Akasha is fundamentally different from the other four mahābhūtas as it is non manifested in the physical world - it is the void, the space, support of the other four tattvas yet, unlike them, untouchable and unseen.
ashley72

Postby SandyJoy » Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:24 pm

They also just saw evidence of Light that is faster than light.

Putting this simply; imagine they rang a bell, but heard the ding before they pulled the dinger. Or think of it like this; they shot a gun, but the bullet hit the target before they pulled the trigger.

These discoveries, including the Higgs Boson were inevitable because as you and I awaken to Reality and see the Light, find Reality; the whole tangible world of time will see it too, because we are the world we walk through and it is One Self Seeing. Seeing is Being. The Hadron Collider confirms what the Heart of you and I have always known.

The Large Hadron Collider confirms there is an unseen reality that exists before time which means it is outside of physical matter. I think this discovery will be a ‘game changer’ for all of society and its institutions. It may take some time to loosen the old Newtonian physical-world 3 dimensional mind set, but this new view is entering our consciousness and will eventually change everything about how we live and be in the world. We are soon to realize we live in a metaphysical, Self-conscious world of many dimensions.

It looks like science, rather than religions, will be what points humanity back to Reality/God.

As these scientists realize they are examining consciousness, a new dimension is being added. It is the Meadow where the Child lives and plays. This new dimension is arriving, most any of us can feel it.

It is said “Know the Truth and the Truth shall make you free.”

This Child, the Self of us that is our Eternal Spirit made of Infinite Unbound Light has many identical qualities and attributes of this ‘unseen metaphysical Light of Reality‘ that the particle accelerator is evidencing.

Christmas is the celebration of this Eternal Child which is made of Light/Intelligence/Knowing beyond time-space-mass.

http://www.williamsamuel.com/12-19-11-C ... ildIAm.htm

“The Child within that sparks the life of each of us is God's own Self-awareness in the process of happening. That spark is God's Self-image. The arrogant and frightened ego that surrounds the spark is the husk of man-made nothingness standing like a veil between Godhead and Its Self-Image. The Who includes the What and there is no division between Awareness and the images that appear within it here.” (William Samuel “The Child Within Us Lives! A Synthesis of Science, Religion and Metaphysics)

"Show us the place where You are, since it is necessary for us to seek it." He said to them : "He who has ears, let him hear. There is light within a man of light, and he lights up the whole world. If he does not shine, there is darkness.” (The Gospel According To Thomas)

This Christmas remember this eternal Light is within you. The "Christ" Child within you does not fear time nor the tangible appearances. It knows It is beyond time, untouched by time. It exists always, because you exist right here and now.

The Child lives, right now, Pure, Innocent, Honest and True. You are uniquely you, divinely you. The Christmas Gift is within you, closer than fingers and toes; It is You.

Whether they know it or not, now science "will write it and make it plain upon the tables, so that we may run with it." This is such a wonderful Christmas present, we live in amazing times!

Much Love and Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah--- It's all about Light! Love, Sandy
You are not finished, until you play in that meadow and live there. You can, you know. But only you can take yourself there.
SandyJoy

Return to Recommended Links