In The Final Days of Linear Time

Post links to sites, web pages, videos, etc.
Forum rules
No links to copyrighted materials.

In The Final Days of Linear Time

Postby SandyJoy » Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:32 am

In the final days of linear time "There is nothing hidden that shall not be revealed, and there is nothing covered that shall remain without being uncovered." The Gospel of Thomas is one of the marvels of time that has been uncovered to reveal the Light of Truth.

To understand the Gospel of Thomas it helps us to see where and why religions and governments of today have gone awry and why the Truth has been covered up.

We know now that It is The Truth that makes us free, not religions or governments. It is up to us to bring on the New Day.

Controlling governments and authoritarian religions will try to keep the Truth from being found. But, nothing can stop It now, we are awakening and we are unfolding into the Truth we destined to Live.

Jesus said : "The Pharisees and the scribes have taken the keys of knowledge and hidden them. They have not entered, nor have they allowed those who wish so to enter. You, however, be as shrewd as serpents and as innocent as doves."

My friend Lachlen French is giving this book to you as a free download. He told me that I could share it wherever I like. And that you may pass it along to your friends, if you wish.

Here is the link:

Christ's Recorded Sayings of Mastery, recorded by his own brother Thomas, in a modern interpretation for modern minds, now here and FREE for our Facebook friends, to enjoy and give to EVERYONE--your friends, neighbors, loved ones ...truly amazing and uplifting! (Lachlen French, author)

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD IN SECONDS!
(Available for only a few days for free)

http://www.booksinthelight.com/Thomas-- ... NLOAD.html
You are not finished, until you play in that meadow and live there. You can, you know. But only you can take yourself there.
SandyJoy

Re: In The Final Days of Linear Time

Postby Webwanderer » Mon Aug 06, 2012 4:18 am

Thanks for the link. Looking forward to reading it.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby Webwanderer » Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:19 pm

Sandy, I am enjoying the read. It's interesting that this showed up (attraction?) in that I had just recommended (again) to a member in another thread the value of deep breathing to regaining alignment with Source and our true nature.

Spirit(Latin) = breath(English). An enlightening shift in context. I am in-spired.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby SandyJoy » Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:36 pm

I am so happy to know that it was meant for you! How very lovely.

That here arrives (right on time) the tangible confirmation telling you that your Glimmer about breath is right on target :D

Attraction in action, for sure.

I love It! Thank you too!
You are not finished, until you play in that meadow and live there. You can, you know. But only you can take yourself there.
SandyJoy

Return to Recommended Links