Is Russell Brand ET on steroids??

Post links to sites, web pages, videos, etc.
Forum rules
No links to copyrighted materials.

Is Russell Brand ET on steroids??

Postby smiileyjen101 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:20 am

This is an awesome collection of Russell Brand speaking about spiritual awareness, enlightenment, meditation, ego etc

Called: The only thing that matters to any of us is love.

His fast paced delivery may not be for everyone - (makes ET sound like he's on Valium or Brand is on speed!!) it may need to be repeated (often), or the gems singled out maybe.

But my goodness what gems and what passion taking it to main stream media and main stream audiences in this way.

I'm tempted to transcribe it because there are so many quick firing gems, and I hadn't known any thing about Brand except some silly skits I've seen him do as an actor.

One mainstream commentator even repeated one gem that he loves - that 'we all have daily access to unseen realms of power' that Brand speaks more on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_bKQXmvdr8o
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Re: Is Russell Brand ET on steroids??

Postby Onceler » Thu Nov 28, 2013 3:43 am

I love Russel Brandt! I take a particular wicked pleasure when he evicerates his interviewer and says the things show biz guest are never supposed to say......the look on their faces is priceless.

This clip sounds like a bit of blather, I think he's better as a provacatour of social/economic states, but hey, he's brilliant and we need more people like him chatting up alternative views.
Be present, be pleasant.
Onceler

Postby KathleenBrugger » Thu Nov 28, 2013 8:47 pm

Thanks for bringing him up Smileyjen! I just learned about RB myself and was also enchanted by his passion and his focus on love. I've not heard him speak on anything but socioeconomic issues so I look forward to hearing him on consciousness.
We are ALL Innocent by Reason of Insanity
http://kathleenbrugger.blogspot.com/
KathleenBrugger

Postby Lbrain » Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:42 am

He hits the nail on the head with every point he makes. It's great to have such a voice in the midst of the Mainstream! Love the guy!
"I don't know where you get your delusions laserbrain" - Princess Leia Organa, Hidden Rebel Base, Hoth
Lbrain

Postby TemporalDissonance » Mon Dec 02, 2013 5:14 pm

It is delightful to watch him talk about spirituality.
Funnier when you watch some of interviewers's faces. :lol:
Thanks for the video!
TemporalDissonance

Postby Clouded » Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:49 am

I love Russel Brand! I don't think he's insane, I think he's a genius haha.
"If you want to know what your were like in the past, look at your body today. If you want to know what your body will be like in the future, look at your thoughts today." -Deepak
Clouded

Return to Recommended Links