Quantum physics proves that there is an afterlife

Post links to sites, web pages, videos, etc.
Forum rules
No links to copyrighted materials.

Quantum physics proves that there is an afterlife

Postby starting » Sat Nov 30, 2013 2:44 pm

Article from Robert Lanza explaining how "Life and Consciousness are the Keys to Understanding the True Nature of the Universe."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/ ... ntist.html
“Your life is in transition from a caterpillar to a butterfly. Something may be saying: `Where is my leaf?’ Don't fear. Trust. All is well. How auspicious that Grace has picked you up like this. Hold this gratitude inside your heart” ~ Mooji
starting

Re: Quantum physics proves that there is an afterlife

Postby Lbrain » Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:41 am

Well after reading following this link I got really into Robert Lanza, posting him on FB and bought his new book online, listened to some podcasts etc.. Well, a couple of weeks of immersing myself and trying to understand his work, I go to price a job right here in my town, about 1.5 miles from my house. (I drywall and plaster). The property is on a little island in the middle of a lake. The job is to repair some work in the huge poolhouse there. I go through the caretaker there and get the job. Well, I'm telling everyone about this cool spot where I am working. My kids tell me, 'yeah some famous doctor lives there', and other people tell me 'yeah that's one of the guys that cloned Dolly the sheep'. So I'm real interested to know who this guy is. I see his car parked but he left the property without making contact. Anyway, the caretaker gives me the check at the end of the day. It's from Robert Lanza. I look him up on the internet to see who this guy is because the name sounds familiar. Of course it is, I bought his book last week and listened to tons of podcasts and videos......coincidence, right?
"I don't know where you get your delusions laserbrain" - Princess Leia Organa, Hidden Rebel Base, Hoth
Lbrain

Postby rachMiel » Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:12 am

Cool! :-)

(Did the check clear? ;-) )
Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily ...
rachMiel

Postby Webwanderer » Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:00 pm

Gotta love it. Lanza is great study.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby SandyJoy » Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:50 pm

Synchonicity. Confirmation of a Divine Intelligence taking care of you. A very blatantly loud shout from God (or if you prefer 'the universe') saying" You are in Tune, keep up the Good Work, Trust It."
You are not finished, until you play in that meadow and live there. You can, you know. But only you can take yourself there.
SandyJoy

Postby smiileyjen101 » Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:44 am

Lanza added that everything which can possibly happen is occurring at some point across these multiverses

Right universe, right time :D
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Return to Recommended Links