For those with stories of problems - they are the gift

Post links to sites, web pages, videos, etc.
Forum rules
No links to copyrighted materials.

For those with stories of problems - they are the gift

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sun Jan 19, 2014 5:09 am

This is a funny, heartening, insightful, touching, sweet interaction for anyone struggling with their stories of problems.

It's primarily between a woman (Aimee or Empty - depending on her state) and Tony Robbins. While Aimee shares her story, she touches Tony on his. A few things in it are worthy of highlighting -
We all have two stories about ourselves - those who do, and those who don't

This speaks to the notion that all things are as Jim Rohn discussed, easy to do, and just as easy to not do - the choice is ours which story we reinforce and participate in.

All stories are one of two types - warnings, or examples.

By example some stories are warnings to others they highlight what is not beneficial, if a story is a conscious example it is not a warning but showing a way forward.
Do you look at others and say wow (warning) I don't want to be like that, do you look at others and think that's a great example of how I want my life to be. Is your life - your story - a warning or an example to others?

You get to decide which your story is going to be - if your warning has been your story your entire life, you can make it into an example in a few seconds, and it almost makes your example more powerful.

Your worst days are your best days.

Problems are the gift.

Spiritual business - how do I take the invisible and turn it into the visible?

It also holds a truly simply brilliant example / demonstration of the importance of form and boundaries - best seen in context.

Nameste all

http://getrmt.com/v2.php
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Return to Recommended Links