Does You Know What Love Is?

Post links to sites, web pages, videos, etc.
Forum rules
No links to copyrighted materials.

Re: Does You Know What Love Is?

Postby Onceler » Sat May 31, 2014 5:08 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote:Whatever lesson is here to be learned is personal IMO. From our unique perspective we all see the lesson differently. What you say is yours, to another is theirs. You speak with certainty, but I see only certainty being spoken from one perspective in time, to that perspective in time. It may overlap with others but not with certainty. But then who am I to look at your words and speak my mind to you as though I am right and you are wrong? Can there be a thing such as right and wrong? I don't have words to say what love is, but I know what I feel shining through me and I know how to find it. It calls to me and hand in hand I walk toward home. Right here and now I don't need words, just this...

Musing love,

Jack


Quite true, Jack. Smiley quoted Ruiz as saying, in a speech, that love is an equilibrium of generosity and gratitude. I would add a corollary to this that personal truth is an equilibrium between what you believe and respecting the beliefs of others, taking into account that human relationships and communication are as important as 'the truth'.
Be present, be pleasant.
User avatar
Onceler
 
Posts: 2198
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2007 1:35 am
Location: My house

Re: Does You Know What Love Is?

Postby dijmart » Sat May 31, 2014 5:32 pm

Phil2 wrote:
So finally DJ, the Four Agreements are totally in line with this forum scope from what I see ... don't you ?

:?:



The issue is more the manner in which you use these agreements. You don't use your own personal experience as to how these agreements have helped you or are helping. You just use them in judgement of others- to look superior, to stifle posters, so in that regard, I rebuke them. Perhaps, if someone reads the book and understands the agreements fully they wouldn't want to use them in a manner against others, but only as a guide to their own personal development.
Take what you like and leave the rest.
User avatar
dijmart
 
Posts: 2078
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:35 pm

Re: Does You Know What Love Is?

Postby Phil2 » Sat May 31, 2014 5:49 pm

dijmart wrote: You don't use your own personal experience as to how these agreements have helped you or are helping. You just use them in judgement of others- to look superior, to stifle posters ...


... and here is yet another assumption of yours ... don't you see that you project your own state of mind here DJ ? What you say is nothing factual, just your own interpretation of the situation at hand ... assuming other's intentions, without any factual ground ... the fact is that you always react emotionally to what is said because you take all this so personally ... why not free yourself from the opinions of others DJ ? ... there is no freedom there ...
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)
Phil2
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Does You Know What Love Is?

Postby dijmart » Sat May 31, 2014 6:35 pm

Phil2 wrote:
dijmart wrote: You don't use your own personal experience as to how these agreements have helped you or are helping. You just use them in judgement of others- to look superior, to stifle posters ...


... and here is yet another assumption of yours ... don't you see that you project your own state of mind here DJ ? What you say is nothing factual, just your own interpretation of the situation at hand ... assuming other's intentions, without any factual ground ... the fact is that you always react emotionally to what is said because you take all this so personally ... why not free yourself from the opinions of others DJ ? ... there is no freedom there ...



Ok, anyone can just read this thread and see for themselves. You are a snake in sheep's clothing, that's what I see. Now, your trying to play the "passive" helping role...whatever!

You can list all the "agreements" I broke in this post, it makes no difference to me what so ever.
Take what you like and leave the rest.
User avatar
dijmart
 
Posts: 2078
Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2010 4:35 pm

Re: Does You Know What Love Is?

Postby Phil2 » Sat May 31, 2014 9:35 pm

dijmart wrote: You are a snake in sheep's clothing, that's what I see.


Yet another 'box' ? Watch your words DJ ...

I am neither this nor that ... I am formless awareness, so we are ONE ...

:)


Now, your trying to play the "passive" helping role...whatever!


Yet another assumption ... really you should be more careful DJ ... you are accumulating bad karma now ...

:wink:
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)
Phil2
 
Posts: 1379
Joined: Sat Dec 07, 2013 3:24 pm

Re: Does You Know What Love Is?

Postby Webwanderer » Sat May 31, 2014 9:36 pm

Phil2 wrote:
Clouded wrote:Phil is a hypocrite.


lol ... here's another 'box' from Clouded ...

Personally I think it is a problem for correct dialogue in forums when people start to throw 'names' at each other ...

Clouded would you mind to remember the First Agreement "Be impeccable with your word" ? ... This is not a 'gossip forum' ...

Maybe the mods could give their opinion on this one ...

:?:

I find that the direction this whole thread has taken to be quite curious considering its title" "Do[es](sp) You Know What Love Is? Maybe if everyone involved in the 'heat' would take a minute to consider the implications of this, we would all find some clarity.

WW
User avatar
Webwanderer
Moderator
Moderator
 
Posts: 6278
Joined: Fri May 12, 2006 12:03 am

Previous

Return to Recommended Links

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest