Kymatica

Post links to sites, web pages, videos, etc.
Forum rules
No links to copyrighted materials.

Kymatica

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Mon Jun 16, 2014 8:08 pm

I'm watching this documentary and thought others here may find it interesting. Here is a brief description of it:

Kymatica is a film that deals in metaphysics and the evolution of the "self".

In the documentary (Kymatica) they say at one place:

"In nature, all that we perceive with our five senses is a result of two fundamental principles.
Everything in existence is made of a relationship between vibration and matter.
Vibration is a masculine creative force countered by matter,
which is a feminine receptive force.
Thus begins the principle of duality.
We see this duality in ancient myths and philosophies,
yet only those philosophies and scriptures that were perverted and raped of the original meaning
gave the impression that one polarity was good while the other was evil.
The original sages, adapts and shamans taught that both are necessary
and one would not exist without the other.
These two important principles come together to form all things in the universe.
THIS IS KYMATICA."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AanQ2mY2jjc
EnterZenFromThere

Re: Kymatica

Postby Phil2 » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:01 pm

EnterZenFromThere wrote:
K[i]ymatica is a film that deals in metaphysics and the evolution of the "self".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AanQ2mY2jjc

Thanks for this interesting video Jack.

I can't resist to quote some other excerpts from this video hereunder:

"Ultimately the greatest discovery about Earth is its consciousness and visible attributes of consciousness is an energetic field that governs the shaping of organisms. The 'morphogenesis' is a scientific term to explain this very shaping of cells, tissues and organisms ... Consciousness is the creative force of the entire universe. It has been given many names such as God, Yahwe, Krishna, Nature, The Field etc... The entire unviverse is in fact a single living organism with complete awareness of itself."

Plato wrote: "This world is indeed a living being endowed with a soul and intelligence, a single visible living entity containing all other living entities which by their nature are all related ... the Cosmos is a single Living Creature which contains all living creatures within it" (Plato)

"Ancient Alchemists referred to this as the 'Anima Mundi', the Soul of the World."

(NB: btw Paulo Coelho too often refers to this 'Soul of the World' in his best-selling book 'The Alchemist').

"All the ancients myths were speaking of archetypal forces that are inherent within us ..."

(nb: which of course points to Carl Jung's ideas about our 'collective unconscious' and 'archetypes', terms which were 'coined' by Jung himself)

"Oral frequency emissions, spoken or sung, exert powerful control over life"

(nb: reference to the Power of the Word - cf Paul Selig's book "I am the Word")
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)
Phil2

Re: Kymatica

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:39 pm

I'm glad you liked it. The two brothers who made this seem like interesting individuals who certainly display characteristics of awakening. I find their focus on law fascinating. How law is used to perpetuate the nightmare. That we are making a choice to agree to these laws though they say there is no legal reason that we have to obey to them. Their documentary called "ungrip" focuses on a man who discovered the law considers humans as corporations rather than living beings. He became an expert in human rights law and now lives outside it, as his own sovereign. His journey was a spiritual as well as legal one. A journey of facing his fears. As they say in kymatica, growth does not occur in a state of fear.

Have you read I am the Word? I am. Through it, and Life itself, I am setting myself free.

Love,

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Return to Recommended Links