Meta-Physics: Guy Needler

Post links to sites, web pages, videos, etc.
Forum rules
No links to copyrighted materials.

Meta-Physics: Guy Needler

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:22 pm

To those interested in Meta-Physics, how the formless becomes form, direct communication with God/Source/Life, Guy Needler looks like a wonderful source of information.

http://guyneedler.wordpress.com/

Namaste, and Love,

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Re: Meta-Physics: Guy Needler

Postby smiileyjen101 » Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:31 am

I had a brief look, Zen.
It seems these messages come through many with many similarities doesn't it. I'm not so sure about him being a 'pioneer', though it must seem like pioneering to him. :wink:

[I tried to see how this would look and my head started to hurt with the stretching of my mental boundaries.]

^^ This is funny.

Are you in the UK Zen? He mentions Avebury in terms of energetic ley lines, and I have to say yuuuuuummmmmmm.
Have you been there? You might enjoy the frequency of it.

My Aunt played a 'joke' with me on it that sort of backfired. I knew nothing about the area and she took me there for a nice day out when I was visiting her family. As you approach the stone circle, I don't know why I consider that we came at it at 6 o'clock if the circle was a clock. My Aunt led me to the right so heading anti-clockwise around the circle, and even though the ground was flat it seemed 'resistant' if that makes sense, as if we were walking uphill. Then between- around 5 & 4 o'clock - ish, points I stopped, hearing beautiful joyous music - but medieval music, like with lutes and animal skin drums, and laughter - I thought a merry band of 'dress-uppers' - like Morris dancers or something, were going to come over the mound - like they were practising for May Day or something. One could imagine them all dancing along in their medieval finery, all but 'skipping' with the music. So I stopped, waiting for them to come over the rise, curious and excited both.

My Aunt kept walking ahead and then realised I'd stopped so she turned and asked why.
I pointed over the way and said something like, 'there's a band of players coming... I'm just waiting for them'.
This particular Aunt was a bit ... 'anti' her ancestry - my mother's youngest sister and far more 'science' and 'material' oriented than many others in the family. She went white! But more with anger and annoyance.

She wasn't often angry or annoyed but that was definitely the energy of her expressions. She asked in a really accusing tone if my cousin, her daughter, had told me about it. She hadn't, my Aunt taking me there was a 'surprise', my cousin didn't even know we were going, and I had no idea what she was talking about. Then she said that my cousin had done exactly the same thing, heard exactly the same music, and stopped at exactly the same spot as a little child the first time she had come to Avebury, and every time she visits she stops in exactly the same spot. I 'felt' just in case. Just in case this band of merry folk did come over the rise :wink: and that's why her Mum was so annoyed.

She didn't like her daughter expressing any of her 'ken' and her daughter was often conflicted about it, so I felt for her in that moment, feeling the anger coming from her Mum, it was sad. Then she said well, they're not real, so you don't need to wait for them - then softened and told me that she'd been playing a trick, that the energy was 'heavier' walking anti-clockwise than it was if you walked around the circle clock-wise, then turned on her heel and walked the other way.

It was easier the other way, but I couldn't help thinking that it is in life too - she was walking the 'other way' from her ancestry - her 'ken', and making it much harder than it need be as well. Not just for herself, for her daughter too.

But, we weren't 'pioneers' :wink: many many have come before us.

So I went to see if I could find anything online about the magnetic energies at Avebury, and instead came upon this touristy thing - check out #10 :D

#9 is interesting too, I'd not known this geophysical similarity to a landscape on Mars.
http://www.britainexplorer.com/avebury-stones.html
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Re: Meta-Physics: Guy Needler

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Wed Aug 06, 2014 4:25 pm

smiileyjen101 wrote:Are you in the UK Zen? He mentions Avebury in terms of energetic ley lines, and I have to say yuuuuuummmmmmm.
Have you been there? You might enjoy the frequency of it.

I am indeed! I've not been there though I have relatives who live close. I'll venture down there when the time is right :)

I loved your story. Great lesson there about resistance and differences in journeys. It reminds me of something that happened a couple of hours ago. I keep seeing someone from work who leaves for lunch and arrives at the same time as me. Today I saw him walking towards me and said "we're still in alignment" and he said "yes, but we're going different directions" - for him presumably this meant he was going to a different restaurant, but for me it was a message about crossing paths and differences in journeys. Not right or wrong, just difference.

As this is flowing, I may as well continue the story and ask your advice. Shortly after this I met a young lady, very agitated, who asked for money giving a whole list of reasons why she was desperate for it. I had an image of her as an angel and couldn't resist giving her some money. She asked for more and I got the same feeling so went to a cash point to get her more. She asked a third time, but this time I refused as it didn't feel right anymore. It brought up some interesting things about wanting to help people but being unsure of how to. Not wanting to interfere in their journey but also wanting to offer them a way with as little suffering and as much growth as possible. But to offer it and not to force it. When I spoke to Francis Bennett about a similar situation that happened a few months ago he said that sometimes he gives people money just to show that he cares (I don't think he would mind me writing this here - if so, I apologise Francis!). Thinking of this, I used the time we were together to be a space of unconditional love for her. To tell her that I believed her and that I wanted nothing in return. I felt it was £15 well spent for the lesson. But I wonder, what would you (or anyone else reading this) do in a similar situation?

smiileyjen101 wrote: we weren't 'pioneers' many many have come before us.

I believe too that many have come before us. I send them my love for all they have done. For making footprints in the snow for us to follow. I am honoured to be in communication with some of them. Still here and guiding. Humble, glorious beings. I feel like we're all pioneers in our own way. I like the word pioneer. I feel it is appropriate in the way I feel it.

I'm looking forward to reading through this link. Re: Mars and Earth, one source I am aware of showed the pyramids of Egypt being in the same alignment as the stone structures near the face on Mars and relates this to the previous occupants of Mars and their relationship with Earth. Interesting information to dance with :)

Namaste!

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Return to Recommended Links