A Beautiful Song About Eckhart

Post links to sites, web pages, videos, etc.
Forum rules
No links to copyrighted materials.

A Beautiful Song About Eckhart

Postby DanielleJ » Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:55 pm

Hello, I am really impressed with this song about Eckhart, thought I'd pass on the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67rAgfXtLCU
DanielleJ

Re: A Beautiful Song About Eckhart

Postby Manyana » Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:25 pm

Thanks Danielle, I really like some of the imagery too, especially the drawing of a child with scribbles filling up the head.
Manyana

Postby DanielleJ » Sat Apr 11, 2015 7:16 pm

Hi Manyana, yes I love that picture too. The video really shows the everyday reality for so many people. The guy lying back with fingers pointing at him is so vivid too. The song is so strong. I hope Eckhart gets to see this. I think it could be huge. Maybe a famous group or singer will record it.
DanielleJ

Postby CaiHong » Sun Apr 12, 2015 1:13 am

Thanks Danielle,

For taking the time to post the link. I am not sure that it will make the top 10 but I enjoyed it. I really want one of those clocks or perhaps a wristwatch to bring me back to the NOW.

CaiHong
CaiHong

Postby DanielleJ » Sun Apr 12, 2015 8:11 pm

Hi CaiHong Yes the clock is fantastic. A wristwatch would be excellent! I can remember looking at clocks when I was younger and wishing that time would pass more quickly! Fancy letting life slip me by like that. Still, I shan't even give that another thought, or I will be forgetting THIS moment too! :)

Danielle
DanielleJ

Return to Recommended Links