Reality The Primary Principle

Post links to sites, web pages, videos, etc.
Forum rules
No links to copyrighted materials.

Reality The Primary Principle

Postby SandyJoy » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:48 pm

My dear friends over here on Tolle, here is a little gift for you. You can go to the link I have pasted here below to find it.

As the executor of William Samuel's literary estate, it is my joy to share his words with you. I know that when we read William's message the Heart hears something wonderful that it has known intuitively from the first. Our heart sings when we unleash and loose it from the old beliefs that tie and bind to sorrow and guilt. Our heart soars because It knows It’s own beauty and freedom is Already here. Somthing grand comes rushing in, it comes as fast as Light. It is as powerful as Life itself and It comes with softness, and innocence and relief from guilt. Sweet Peace. It comes with childlike forgiveness and healing on it wings. There is a point beyond which the intellect cannot go---yet the Heart of us, the real of us, the Child of us is already there. I love you always

I am posting this link to a little book that William wrote in 1958, Birmingham, Alabama. The philosophy students and atheists loved to stop by his bakery in those days to talk about God, Reality and Truth. This was an honest man who wrote of "what is" and pointed to the primary Consciousness, Identity as Awareness, the power of Now, the Presence of Being, science and quantum physics, long before it all became mainstream. He was a true master sharing the Light in his own words. So, with this Child's Heart that found me, I share the Love:

You can find the free download PDF of this little book at the link here:

http://woodsongjournalnotes.blogspot.co ... being.html
You are not finished, until you play in that meadow and live there. You can, you know. But only you can take yourself there.
SandyJoy

Re: Reality The Primary Principle

Postby kiki » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:45 am

Thank you, Sandy.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Postby Webwanderer » Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:06 am

Thanks Sandy. William made a difference in my life for which I am truly grateful. He was a very special and authentic man. Thanks to you for what you do in keeping his work alive.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby SandyJoy » Wed Oct 14, 2015 8:34 am

Thank you too KiKi -- and you're very welcome.

And Michael, thank you so much. I am really happy to read of your appreciation for William's work. It's been so lovely sharing his work all these years.

My own book is going to be published very soon.

It's called Barefoot at Heart - The Alchemy of Love and the Power of Light.

You can read some fun, random, and out of context excerpts, on my blog; www.woodsongjournals.com

Love to you and thank you, Sandy
You are not finished, until you play in that meadow and live there. You can, you know. But only you can take yourself there.
SandyJoy

Postby Enlightened2B » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:01 pm

I'd love to read your book Sandy. Let us know when it comes out.
Enlightened2B

Postby SandyJoy » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:14 am

That's so sweet Enlightened2b. I'll let you know when its available -- I think December sometime --

It's a bit unusual and I don't think it fits into any 'teaching' -- it's really about finding freedom from all of it.

My mind is more like a piñata. I love the "Eureka!" and "Hallelujah" that happens when it explodes open and pours out a profusion of delightful colors of brightly wrapped treats. The prizes flying everywhere as it splatters its bursting bounty of little sweets strewn all over the floor for you to enjoy. Might the children come running in playful laughter at the celebration of Love. Ah yes, it's my pleasure.
SandyJoy

Postby Enlightened2B » Fri Oct 16, 2015 12:18 am

I've always enjoyed your posts Sandy as they always pointed towards a simplistic knowing I felt, even though your use of terminology might have been foreign to me or different than my own at times. So, keep up the good work.
Enlightened2B

Postby SandyJoy » Fri Oct 16, 2015 6:00 am

That is so nice to hear. Yes, I do go right for the heart, because, well because I come straight from the heart, so I can't do otherwise. The heart knows. It is a free bird and soars, even when we don't. It really does. I want to find the words that communicate like a song that touches us and moves us to higher ground, that's what I hope my words will do. Thank you so much Enlighten2B Happy to know you liked my posts around here -- that's so lovely :D
SandyJoy

Return to Recommended Links