Thought of you

Post links to sites, web pages, videos, etc.
Forum rules
No links to copyrighted materials.

Thought of you

Postby SandyJoy » Fri Jan 05, 2018 2:51 am

I have recently created a new William Samuel website -Well, let's say, re-did the old one - I think it's quite nice. Thought some of you would enjoy a visit to it. I've been sharing William's work for many years now, but recently I've seen a great many new people becoming interested in his work. Not sure why that is, but possibly because the 'non-dual' teachings are very intellectual, but missing the heart felt understanding. And the heart felt touch opens doors to vistas of truly living It - a living and knowing that the intellect alone, can't reach. And so, I think, many are really ready to leap and live again. Live again, this time fully in the childlike joy of the unbound freedom that this genuine, simple understanding brings. We find, through our heart, the living beauty of our self, our very own self-discovery. Anyway, - I thought of you, here, today -- and wanted to share this with you. William adds a lovely, simple, clear, light of Truth that shines upon the entire, marvelous infinite universe of who we are.

“It is a moment of relief from the world’s heaviness. It is an instant of recognition, a weightless surveillance of the scene. It is a flawless moment that lets us say ‘Hey, this is a fine minute, I feel alright!’ That’s it. The goodness and lightness are it. It’s no big event to the intellect. Yet its recognition and acknowledgement is the most brimming understanding anyone will ever acquire— and the heart knows this is so. Suddenly everything is a all right.” -William Samuel

http://www.williamsamuel.com
You are not finished, until you play in that meadow and live there. You can, you know. But only you can take yourself there.
SandyJoy

Re: Thought of you

Postby SandyJoy » Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:46 am

Just something so clear and so helpful for you, as you continue in your search for understanding -- You'll love this.

http://williamsamuel.com/awareness-and-self-discovery/

QUESTION: When, where and how do we start to discover Reality? How do we begin our search for Truth, Wisdom, the Absolute?

ANSWER: This now-awareness is the starting place. We begin with this here-and-now consciousness of existence called Life, Awareness, Consciousness.

The consciousness reading this page is an undeniable and inescapable now-fact. We call it "Awareness" and Awareness is present for the simple, self-evident reason that we are conscious—even as we are conscious of these words.

Let us define Awareness and have our meaning carefully understood. This is not a mystical term and there is nothing difficult to understand about it. As we refer to it here, Awareness is the simple consciousness of being. We are speaking of the conscious awareness that smells flowers, hears sounds, sees trees, bees and dogs scratching fleas—the selfsame Awareness (awareness) reading the words on this page.

This is the Awareness, Life, Consciousness of Being that is the starting place. Here is where we begin. Where else can we? And when else but now.

Here is the entire essay, if you are interested -- http://williamsamuel.com/awareness-and-self-discovery/

And I've been away from your Tolle group for a long time now - but I send my love to each and all of you - sweet joy, happy Love, love always, Sandy -- :-)
You are not finished, until you play in that meadow and live there. You can, you know. But only you can take yourself there.
SandyJoy

Return to Recommended Links