Anxiety, panic attacks and the like

Post links to sites, web pages, videos, etc.
Forum rules
No links to copyrighted materials.

Anxiety, panic attacks and the like

Postby Agnieszka » Sun Mar 16, 2008 9:29 pm

I've come across something that I may not necessarily like (hypnosis) but what the guy says immediately got my total approval and isn't it just practising the POW?
This is a short self-adverisement movie but I liked the guy and he confirmed what really works well for all people suffering from anxiety, panic attacks and hyperexcitability. One may also take a look at his website.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... &plindex=0
Agnieszka

Re: Anxiety, panic attacks and the like

Postby howsukhi » Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:39 am

How do i reduce anxiety about going for a driving test? I have a driving test in 3 weeks time, the only problem is I am suffering bad anxiety at the moment, do you think I would be better putting my test of until i get help for my anxiety or is there a way i can manage my anxiety on the test day so that i don't get too nervous, is there any techniques i could use to reduce the anxiety on test day?
Last edited by howsukhi on Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
howsukhi

Re: Anxiety, panic attacks and the like

Postby Sighclone » Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:18 am

Welcome howsukhi. A technique which is useful anywhere is staying in the present moment, which can be collapsed into "the present second," if needed. There is natural peace there. Go there often during the day. And visit the site greatfreedom.org for more pointers. Eckhart has a CD called "Gateways to Now" which has some simple techniques for relaxing into Presence also.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Return to Recommended Links