Enlightenment Dudes

Post links to sites, web pages, videos, etc.
Forum rules
No links to copyrighted materials.

Enlightenment Dudes

Postby ravenscroft » Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:24 am

my buddy and I run this blog

http://www.enlightenmentdudes.com/

since we very new at this

I would love to get any feedback and thoughts on the site

thanks all

JIM
ravenscroft

Re: Enlightenment Dudes

Postby snowheight » Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:31 am

The insight you can provide into these titles before buying could save people time.

Your business model disincentives you from saying negative things about a title -- while a quick skim of the reviews does show some critical statements about some of the titles, do you have an example of one that has no positive statements?

For the other members of the forum: what I mean by their business model is the fact that they are an Amazon affiliate and will make money when a user of the site clicks on the "by at Amazon" button. Not that there is anything wrong with that :D

This particular content on the site is really funny and "I" recommend it to the other posters here --> http://enlightenmentdudes.com/home/2010 ... lightened/
(of course, with respect to joke #9, "my ego" would refer you to it's earlier comment about your business model... :mrgreen: )
Stop talking. Hear every sound as background. Look straight ahead and focus. Take one deep breath. This is you. This is Now.
snowheight

Re: Enlightenment Dudes

Postby ravenscroft » Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:50 pm

WOW snowheight

I am very grateful for your wonderful and accurate appraisal

You are correct about the challenge of our site, as it seems to generate a small amount of revenue for us, but we will need to be critical on some reviews

in fact I am just finishing my first "negative" video review of a book called buddha's brain

I guess that is going to happen from time to time but the thought is we will steer clear of trashing a ton of books if for know other reason we will stay in the genre

anyway

thanks again!

Jim
ravenscroft

Return to Recommended Links