Living with Tolle

Post links to sites, web pages, videos, etc.
Forum rules
No links to copyrighted materials.

Living with Tolle

Postby heidi » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:36 pm

A funny coincidence - I was looking around for pictures of sailboats in sunsets for my art students, and came upon this nice site about using the PON in your everyday life. Enjoy! http://livingwithtolle.com/
Heidi
http://www.heidimayo.com
wonderment on the third wave
heidi

Re: Living with Tolle

Postby Sighclone » Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:45 pm

Even cooking! Thanks, heidi...

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Postby karmarider » Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:29 pm

Nice site, thanks Heidi...
karmarider

Postby Natalie » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:45 pm

Thanks for posting the link Heidi. I have been listening to various Living with Tolle's podcasts for a while now.They can be downloaded free of charge. I find them practical and fun to listen to.
And yes, cooking is an excellent activity to incorporate presence. I shared on a recent post that
I found myself having a few moments of very profound awareness while preparing a
salad a couple of weeks ago. The texture and color of the vegetables seemed incredibly magnified. I felt as if transported to a different reality for a few moments. Became totally oblivious to the fact that I was chopping veggies in my kitchen. It was a wonderful experience. Naturally, my ego wants more experiencies like that, but the moment I become aware of my ego's wants, these vanish and are immediately replaced by the most serene feeling of contentment.
I wish I could recover the small fortune spent on years and years of copayments to various therapists and other professionals. None of the advice or techniques suggested ever precipitated the sheer contentment I now feel when I smile at my ego as I would at the antics of a small child (heard Tolle use these words before but they never clicked until recently)
Thanks again for posting Heidi.
Natalie

Return to Recommended Links