When Eckhart Tolle dies..

Post links to sites, web pages, videos, etc.
Forum rules
No links to copyrighted materials.

Re: When Eckhart Tolle dies..

Postby Riken » Wed Jan 26, 2011 11:03 pm

Litteraly why do you care? This means NOTHING.
"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players"
Riken

Postby Ralph » Thu Jan 27, 2011 12:09 am

When Eckhart Tolle dies .. ?

well ... let the man in question speak for himself :

"What will be left of all the fearing and wanting associated with your problematic life situation that every day takes up most of your attention? A dash–one or two inches long, between the date of birth and date of death on your gravestone.

To the egoic self, this is a depressing thought. To you, it is liberating. "

~ Eckhart Tolle
Ralph

Postby kiki » Thu Jan 27, 2011 1:57 am

This has to be most useless thread on this entire board. What value does it serve to those people who have made their way here in terms of their own search for awakening? Moratorium, if you have something to contribute to help people awaken then by all means share it, but it's clear that this thread contributes nothing toward that end.

However, I will use this question in a way that will be beneficial to your own journey of awakening. More important than the answer to your question is the need you have in posting it. That's for you to discover. A major benefit of this board is to help people see how their own actions and thoughts contribute to their own continued ignorance of truth. So that's my challenge to you - forget about anyone's answer to your question and focus instead on the reason for your obvious need to pose the question, for your need to make a video about it.

What can you discover about this need to hear others' thoughts about it? You obviously have a set idea that you feel you must defend. Does that defense expose the truth of what you are or does it only generate an impulse in ego to "dig in its heels" so that it can be "right"? What's happened when your view was contradicted by others? Who/what benefits by the need to be right? Does that need help liberate you or does it tie you to something, keeping you bound in ignorance of the truth of being? What happens when that "need" is no longer fed?

Please, take some time to explore these questions directly for yourself, and when you find the answers to those questions then come back and share what you've discovered. That's the only way your thread will carry any real value for you and serve other people in their journey to awaken.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Postby Riken » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:10 am

I didn't watch the video until just now, you sir, have problems.
"All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players"
Riken

Postby kiki » Thu Jan 27, 2011 4:37 am

This thread is locked. It serves no purpose to leave it open if it invites attack and counter attack.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Previous

Return to Recommended Links