Annelene Decaux - Intuitive Readings

Post links to sites, web pages, videos, etc.
Forum rules
No links to copyrighted materials.

Annelene Decaux - Intuitive Readings

Postby Sighclone » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:12 am

As the world wakes up, more and more of us are called to the front lines. Annelene Decaux is one, with an immense gift. Better sign up for a reading now, because I foresee that within weeks she will need some kind of advanced screening system, and the delay for a reading could be longer.

Annelene is an intuitive medium/clairvoyant, with many credentials in more conventional areas also. In a different thread, the key master recommended her (here: viewtopic.php?f=10&t=8607&p=68290#p68290) -- so I gave her a shot.

My one question was very simple: "Do we have free will or is everything predetermined?"

In her remarkable mp3 reply, she acknowledged the paradox in that question, said many things which related to "me" as "this Andy character," but also some general things:
We are all one, but also there are unique manifestations of Being which we appear to occupy. In those "roles" as humans, we have free will, but also an opportunity to align our decisions with higher intentions in this incarnation, and that our intuition will tell us when those "free will decisions" are synchronous with Spirit. There were metaphors of the ocean, and a long section which was very nondual especially regarding space/time (she has a degree from MIT), and a recommendation about Abraham Hicks and others. Plus, it was literate, heart-based, deep, articulate, spontaneous and spot on.

I recommend her without reservation ... until someone alerts me otherwise. She offers two types of intuitive readings, one a 30-minute mp3 recording for will a "donation," and another for $120 for a phone or Skype personal 55-minute reading. Her website is: http://adecaux.com/

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Re: Annelene Decaux - Intuitive Readings

Postby Quinn » Sat Feb 19, 2011 4:15 am

I sent 3 questions a couple of days ago. I'll let you all know how it turns out.

Glad I got them in early :D
Quinn

Postby Natalie » Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:09 am

I am interested as to what led you guys to feel that her answers could be reliable (other than her credentials). Why did you feel her intuition could be as valuable or more valuable than yours?

I have always been wary of these things, especially reincarnation, but the other night while going within I had the realization that we are pure energy, nothing but energy, the same energy that creates/created everything else in the universe, and that this energy must be constantly expressed by the process of reincarnation .

I am sure I have read about energy and reincarnation before, perhaps even in this forum, but always discarded the notion as it never rang true, but this realization was very clear and complete and Ieft me ‘knowing’ that this is what happens to the energy that we are.

Did similar experiences allow your realizations that there are intuitive mediums or clairvoyants? I would love to hear how this happened.

Thank you both for starting and contributing to this thread.
Last edited by Natalie on Sat Feb 19, 2011 10:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Natalie

Postby Sighclone » Sat Feb 19, 2011 8:50 am

Why did you feel her intuition could be as valuable or more valuable than yours?

Absolutely the right question. Several reasons surface - Jason, aka the key master, is a member who arrived as I was just getting my "See-legs" if you will, and I have enjoyed his evolution, (and my own,) and his personality. We have shared many PMs over the years...so...when he showed up in a public thread with a favorable tout, I was intrigued.

Jac O'Keeffe ("Born to Be Free"), also a friend, had many clairvoyant and other metaphysical "psi" experiences...and retains her skills, if not her interest there.

My question was the current "unresolved" dilemma as the majesty and surprise of Source unfolds in, around and through "me." (Free Will vs. Determinism.) Of course I have my own intuitive impressions, but, as we all appreciate the little refinements of others as we flow through this life journey, I was intrigued with Annelene -- her website has many powerful testimonials, also. Plus, if I didn't think much of it, I did not have to pay anything. Worst case, some goofball babbles away for 30 minutes, and I delete the mp3 file and go on my merry way.

I am under no delusion that my own understandings cannot be augmented by another's clarity of expression and/or impressions and understandings from some alternate dimension of Source. While we of course need to be our own guru, after a few years, our sense of self expands so that another voice might just be our own...and the ears that hear it might be "yours," etc...

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Postby Quinn » Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:22 pm

Natalie,
I enjoyed reading your question. I had to dig a little to clarify how I feel about this - the shooting off of three questions was a spontaneous impulse that I followed. It has not been my MO in the past to follow impulses. At least not since my teens. :D

I'm intrigued by the play of 'self' and 'other'. Why?.......

Did I break down in uncontrolled sobbing during a Reiki session?

Did reading "A New Earth" jostle something internal in me that totally changed my direction and choices in life?

Do I have the deepest meditation experiences in a group?

I'm really happy when someone else can clearly see a truth that I might be missing. As far as looking to an intuitive - I have no doubt at all that this "play" or connection between all of us is real. And that we all have the mechanism for intuition, but some have an easier time of accessing it than others. Kind of like people who can wiggle their ears. We all have the muscles for it, but some of us didn't get (or develop) the ability to tap into it. And some did.

Sighclone wrote:I am under no delusion that my own understandings cannot be augmented by another's clarity of expression and/or impressions and understandings from some alternate dimension of Source.

That sums it up very neatly for me, too. And, like Andy, I read thru the whole website and was impressed. If what she says doesn't strike a chord with me....nothing much lost. It'll be like paying for a disappointing movie.
Quinn

Postby Natalie » Mon Feb 21, 2011 2:18 am

Thanks Andy for the replay. The last sentence of your last paragraph gave me much joy. It’s almost poetic.

Quinn, I loved your answers-questions. The play of forms is fascinating if one really takes the time to contemplate it. When I rush through life, the beauty and wonder of my mundane day are lost.

Do you have any experience with ‘Reiki Circles’? There are a couple of places nearby that offer them at no cost.

Yeap, ANE also had a profound impact on me. While reading it, the realization of “I am not thoughts” happened. This book is very dear to me. I was a spiritual virgin before I bought it.

“Kind of like people who can wiggle their ears. We all have the muscles for it, but some of us didn't get (or develop) the ability to tap into it. And some did.”
Haha. Great analogy.

Thanks,

Natalie
Natalie

Postby Quinn » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:40 am

Natalie wrote:Do you have any experience with ‘Reiki Circles’?

No, Natalie. I've never heard of it. I'll ask my buddy (a Reiki Master) if she knows anything.
Quinn

Postby Quinn » Mon Feb 21, 2011 3:25 pm

Well, I got my reading.

Annelene spoke of images that were forming - four of them. She interpreted how each one of them related specifically to me. I had sent three very specific, personal questions, so I can see how they would give a lot of clues about me. But not THAT many clues. It's like she has Awareness Amplified. And a whole lot of wisdom.

In most cases, what she was saying was something I already knew, but I hadn't quite trusted that knowledge. And she gave me very specific practices to begin what I knew was time to begin. For you anti-practice folks, she also said that the goal of any spiritual practice is to no longer need the practice. To transcend it.

The over-riding theme of all four images she had for me was 'embodiment'. Different aspects of it, but that was the main message. Coincidentally :mrgreen: she had tried to send the file Saturday, but it was too large and my server rejected it. On Saturday, I had the rare gift of no one being home here and nothing on my calendar. It was a day of stillness (oh, joy) and I ended it with Adya's DVD, "Understanding to Embodiment". Ok, ok, I'm listening!

So....two thumbs up.
Quinn

Return to Recommended Links