Thank You!

What you can do to show your appreciation and support.

Thank You!

Postby erict » Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:30 am

The last couple of months were filled with serious technical issues, one after the other, requiring quite a bit of attention, and at some point the whole thing crashed completely and I wasn't even sure if i'd be able to restore the database. I thought maybe it was the end of the ET forum, but then it worked out, so I guess life has other plans for the forum.

But with the sudden surge of problems, there's been also a surge of support, and I'd like to thank all the users who have donated to the forum!

I cannot finish this post without mentioning the moderators, who are the spirit of the forum, and without whom the forum certainly would not be the wonderful place that it is, and perhaps would not be at all. Thank you.
"Be sincere; don't ask questions out of mere interest. Ask dangerous questions—the ones whose answers could change your life."
erict
Site-Admin
Site-Admin

Re: Thank You!

Postby kiki » Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:21 pm

Thanks to you for all you do to keep this place functioning.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Re: Thank You!

Postby Sighclone » Tue Feb 15, 2011 11:58 pm

Thank you, Eric, for your constant efforts, no less important than ours.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Return to Support the Forum