Heard of Thinking and Destiny?

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Heard of Thinking and Destiny?

Postby lliago » Sun Aug 13, 2017 5:15 am

I've been studying metaphysics for about 3 years and the things that i've discovered have shown me that the universe is a reflection of a regenerative force. It has also allowed me to totally understand time in it's true essence. when i did this i've discovered how thoughts are projected and have learned how to project thoughts and what Real thinking is. once I discovered this it got to the point where my ideas were projected into movies it's so weird that these movies explain time and language exactly how i understand them, I know that time and language go hand in hand.
lliago

Re: Heard of Thinking and Destiny?

Postby Mystic » Sun Oct 08, 2017 10:03 am

lliago wrote:I've been studying metaphysics for about 3 years and the things that i've discovered have shown me that the universe is a reflection of a regenerative force. It has also allowed me to totally understand time in it's true essence. when i did this i've discovered how thoughts are projected and have learned how to project thoughts and what Real thinking is. once I discovered this it got to the point where my ideas were projected into movies it's so weird that these movies explain time and language exactly how i understand them, I know that time and language go hand in hand.

I also believe this is true. Time(future and past) is a construct of the egoic consciousness and the ego uses a limited form of language to express thoughts.

One intuitive(true) state of being in the Now is more knowledge than is contained in an entire book collection of written language :D
Mystic

Return to Introductions