Hello

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.
Amy

Hello

Post by Amy » Wed Jul 17, 2019 7:24 pm

I discovered Eckhart's teachings years ago. I find him very clear and direct and his teachings have helped a lot.

runstrails

Re: Hello

Post by runstrails » Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:12 am

Welcome Amy! You are in the right place it sounds like. Enjoy the forum.

MikeCanada1978

Post by MikeCanada1978 » Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:10 am

Hi There

Where would be the best place on the site to post some specific struggles with acceptance (for generalized anxiety disorder/depression and possible OCD)?? I'm also looking for insight into anybody who has found transformation through specific struggles ie: hyponchondria, fear of chemical imbalance etc. I've read Power of Now and been trying for so long to surrender and accept present moment but find it so difficult because I have this ongoing fear that there's no way acceptance will work because "what if" I have a chemical imbalance that needs to be corrected. Not sure people's opinions on if these exist or it's all in our heads and we can be healed naturally through thoughts.

Webwanderer

Post by Webwanderer » Thu Aug 29, 2019 4:19 pm

MikeCanada1978 wrote:
Thu Aug 29, 2019 2:10 am
Where would be the best place on the site to post some specific struggles with acceptance (for generalized anxiety disorder/depression and possible OCD)??
Start a new topic in 'General'.

My sense is your biggest problem is with fear - and your resistance to it. You want something 'not' to happen more than you want freedom from it. Worth considering.

WW