Hello.

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Hello.

Postby SevenSeconds » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:44 pm

My name is Vladimir, I'm 20 years old, from Serbia(Europe).
I'm into personal improvement world for almost 2 years now, that's how I learned about Eckhart Tolle. Although I knew about him and the book The Power of Now for about a year now, I got myself to read it over last week. I'm not really into spirituality. All I did was meditate and do yoga for 30min every morning for a year now. But after reading The Power of Now... I'm really motivated to get into spirituality. It really hit me hard. I remember the quote on the cover of the book "every sentence rings with truth..." -- That was my experience.
I'm practicing being present in daily life really hard now. So far my intention and motivation are really strong... Let's hope my ego doesn't creep in again. Last time I got line from ego: "practicing mindfulness on tasks like eating takes too much energy."
I plan to read "A New Earth" soon. But my main priority right now is to practice being present, practice "exercises" from the book. Watching thoughts, body, and feelings is something I didn't do very much. I just meditated on the breath.

I spent short amount of time on this forum, and I already like it very much.
Peace and Love.
SevenSeconds

Re: Hello.

Postby far_eastofwest » Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:40 pm

welcome and hello,
a new earth is a lovely read (i liked it much better than power of now) so hope you enjoy it too.
:-)
There is nothing harder to find than a black cat in a dark room
Especially when there is no cat....
far_eastofwest

Re: Hello.

Postby kiki » Fri Dec 09, 2011 5:01 pm

Welcome to the board, SevenSeconds.

kiki
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Return to Introductions