Glad I found you, hello all : )

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Glad I found you, hello all : )

Postby joti26 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:47 am

Hello all, I had been looking longingly at joining Eckhart TV since I discovered him a few months ago, especially wanting to find a forum but alas my finances will not allow this so I am delighted that I found this forum instead. My horse was how I found out about Tolle, my childhood dream of having my own horse arrived when I was 50 and he has been my spiritual journey since then, a contact I had found because of him told me about Tolle and it sounded so good I bought "A New Earth" the next day.

I am now 52, I teach Art at a secondary school, Art being my true passion. I have a wonderful son of 23. I have brought him up on my own since he was 2. Life has not been easy but I am proud of what I have done on my own.

Although already on my spiritual journey Tolle has been an amazing find, albeit quite difficult at first. This sudden realisation of how the ego and pain body takes us over was a revelation although until I put it into practice felt he had actually ruined my life! How, well I saw it everywhere and how powerful it was, it overwhelmed me and I found it hard to cope with. Thankfully it didn't take long to come to terms with it through being present. I still have a lot of questions and a long way to go yet and do wonder if others have similar experiences.

Looking forward to meeting you all. Jo
joti26

Re: Glad I found you, hello all : )

Postby kiki » Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:52 am

Welcome to the board, Jo. One of our moderators (heidi) is an artist as well. Take some time to explore what's here - chances are that any questions you have have already been addressed, but don't let that stop you from asking them anyway. Enjoy -

kiki
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Re: Glad I found you, hello all : )

Postby smiileyjen101 » Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:46 am

Knowing your passions and your blessings... yum!! Welcome Jo
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Return to Introductions