I can feel the blood in the chambers of my heart

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

I can feel the blood in the chambers of my heart

Postby milo842 » Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:21 am

Hi, I have recently had the most amazing experience and I realize now that I am not alone. My story begins with an everyday sort of day where the kids were bugging me and I was exhausted with life in general. I was coming back from having a coffee with a friend when we saw an old man being wheeled out of his house by paramedics - he didn't look like he was going to live.

I started to cry and started saying all the cliches like 'life is too short' when my friend told me that he is going to a beautiful place. She told me that she had been to heaven and that life was beautiful and there is love and God all around. My friend had recently had an anaphylactic shock to an general anesthetic. The doctors told her that she died for 15 minutes and it was a miracle that she survived and didn't have brain damage.

She described her 15 minutes to me. AT THIS POINT I CHANGED. This is what I felt for one week. I felt like I was in a virtual reality game. I felt LOVE and was in BLISS. I felt one with all and I felt GOD. Everything I ate tasted amazing. A simple shower felt like liquid GOLD! Smells were beautiful. I felt the blood running through my vain and could feel the blood running from each chamber of the heart. The moon kept smiling at me. Washing the dishes was amazing.

I found it hard to pull myself away from cooking rice on the stove! I walked around with goosebumps even when it was hot. Dreaming like I was going to another beautiful place. I had fun with the kids - my little girl said to me 'Where's my real Mummy - I like this one much more better!' These are just a few of the things that happened to me.

Unfortunately at the end of the week I felt like I needed to tell my husband whose response was one of disappointment. At this point I lost some of these feelings but I am beginning to get them back with being in the NOW. I want to be in touch with those people who have the same experiences. I want to explore what I feel and felt.
milo842

Re: I can feel the blood in the chambers of my heart

Postby Webwanderer » Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:26 pm

Welcome to the forum Milo842, and thanks for relating your story to us.
milo842 wrote: At this point I lost some of these feelings but I am beginning to get them back with being in the NOW. I want to be in touch with those people who have the same experiences. I want to explore what I feel and felt.

You can get that feeling back. It's your natural state. But it will likely elude you while you're concerned about its lack or what other people might think. Take a few moments (the morning seems best) and take a few easy deep breaths to quite the mind. Then remember what it feels like to be aligned with Source as you were. Beyond a few mental words to point your feeling focus in the right direction, remain quite and breathe easily and deeply.

Feel a sense of appreciation for the gift of life and the wonderful experience of being. Hold this focus and enjoy. Spirit will fill you with what's natural to your essential being. What breaks that connection is thoughts of worry and concern. Avoid them. Spirit has no worry nor concern, it is simply Love and bliss. Return here often and bask in the enjoyment. Look for opportunities of appreciation throughout your day. Appreciation is one of the best ways to regain that wonderful connection to Spirit. That connection opens the flow of who you really are. Enjoy. That's what you're here to do.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby smiileyjen101 » Sun Mar 18, 2012 2:06 am

Hello Milo, firstly deeply, sincerely thank you for sharing your story - right here, right now - so beautifully. We often have no idea of the flows of energy outwards from ourselves, your post touched me deeply - I can barely see to type through the tears of love its evoked.

I wish you and your daughter were also right here, right now, to hug. She is the delight and what you have learned and expressed will be the most important thing that she ever learns, we teach our children most by example.

“Learn to get in touch with the silence within yourself, and know that everything in life has purpose. There are no mistakes, no coincidences, all events are blessings given to us to learn from." Elisabeth Kubler Ross

What a wonderful gift your neighbour brought to you by bringing you to the place of open-hearted love - empathy and compassion in its true energy as he was being cared for by the paramedics.

The beautiful way you shared your response to your friend's story and the level of empathy you've described in it gives me great heart that sharing our stories of this kind do matter, do make a difference in the hearts of others and do give hope and love and raise the energy level here.

You could never have known this is exactly the question I needed the answer to, right now. And also the mention of your husband's disappointment, balancing a notion my Granny taught me that some will not hear, nor see - and that's okay too, all in its own time. Lifting the veil of fear is a very personal journey, it requires letting go and some are not yet ready to do that.

There are some journeys we take alone Milo, the best thing you can do for your husband is to be the love that you are and now know you are, and love him with the same compassion and empathy you held in your heart for your neighbour (after you learned of your friend's experience). While you have described beautifully the feelings and effect of letting go and being love, it's very hard to describe to another and have them understand.

I did laugh at your daughter's comment - it's funny isn't it, where is the BE love, BE fun, BE real, BE human, BE loud, in all the parenting books. So many are written in fear. I can well understand why your daughter 'preferred' the new you. The flow of love when the portals are open is joyous, resonating with the natural joy of child-like energy.

you may find this thread interesting - viewtopic.php?f=47&t=8712
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Postby milo842 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 3:31 am

Thank you WW and SmileyJen! Now I am the one crying. I just read your thread Jen and was touched by your life and experiences.

As I read I came across the following from Quark:

I had a dream. There was white light. No tunnel, just the color white and I could not describe it as light. Well, by looking at the whiteness, it did not speak to me, it did not blink, it did not touch me, I didn't taste anything, nor smell anything. But I just had a knowing of where all life comes from. But it wasn't a place, thing or anything I can describe, speak, draw nor explain.

This is exactly my experience a few weeks ago. I was so filled with love and I couldn't even bring myself to describe what I had felt but Quark did it for me!

I am so glad that I have found this website and will continue to be in the NOW. I have just started to read The New Earth so I do believe that will help me on my journey as I am very much concerned about what people think of me. I even worry about my friend who shared her story of heaven. She is truly aligned with her formal religion and I am not sure how to share my experience deeply with her. I have another friend who attempted to suggest what I am feeling could be something other than God or Being - something sinister. I think she feared my experiences but I wish she could just let go of all the formality of religion and just accept what is.. My husband suggested that as we only use a small portion of our brain that perhaps I have gained an extra percentage of use and therefore tapped into an "awareness" section of my brain. Why do we need to explain everything - it just is...
milo842

Postby Webwanderer » Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:44 am

For those without a similar experience it's only guessing anyway, or perhaps in the case of a religious perspective a fear based indoctrination. I suggest you don't be in a big hurry to share it, especially unrequested. It's better to live your growing understanding and let your life expression be your story. Occasionally someone will be genuinely interested in where you get your glow. Then your story will have impact.

WW
Webwanderer

Postby milo842 » Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:47 am

Thank you WW - that is the guidance that I needed.
milo842

Postby smiileyjen101 » Tue Mar 20, 2012 2:16 am

I hope you enjoy ANE milo, I love it!! Especially the latter parts where ET speaks of conscious states of being - acceptance, enjoyment and enthusiasm - it's how you can maintain that childlike joy of life and peace within no matter the 'stuff' going on around you.

Your husband's comment about your awareness sounds quite loving.

Don't hide your love-light totally under a bushel, for me it's okay that folks say I'm 'different', a little 'strange', or even loopy - I have the papers to say I'm actually sane :lol:

I hope you enjoyed the synchronicity playing folks had in the nde thread once they 'noticed' it in action.

This thread might also help you to see the sort of encounters you can trust the universe to bring your way, just at the right time, to the right place - if you are willing - viewtopic.php?f=5&t=10155
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Return to Introductions