hello everyone

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.
nedz palna

hello everyone

Post by nedz palna » Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:17 am

Hello my friends, my name is Ozden and i'm from Turkey, sorry if i make mistakes, because English is not my mother tongue but i will try my best. İ am glad to join you, i have been a loyal present moment practitioner since 2002 which is a turning point in my life. Back then i had different motives to be present, i used to have goals and ambitions, but now i am not sure what future means to me. Funny thing is,it doesn't bother me. I practise presence just to be present, no hope, no expectation. maybe it s a good sign, maybe not. There is one thing that bothers me, i don't know anybody who is on this path like me, so i feel a little alienated and lonely. and it is gettin harder to adapt social groups cause i dont share common interests or concerns with people around me. Maybe this forum can help me to ease my need to communicate. nice to be here.

kiki

Re: hello everyone

Post by kiki » Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:45 am

Hi nedz palna - glad you found us. Enjoy the site. By the way, your English is very good.

kiki
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.

Sam92

Re: hello everyone

Post by Sam92 » Sun May 06, 2012 12:53 pm

Hi nedz palna,
I am trying to be present since almost a year now and it seems to me the solution to pretty much all problems, as all problems are in the thinking and mind. I would like to know how you "achieved" remaing presence, as I seem to have such a strong mind, that I can't keep it for long. As well as you said, I see myself completely by myself on the way to presence and like to know your experiences and what made you look for presence.

Your Sam :)