A beginner

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

A beginner

Postby exinal » Fri May 04, 2012 10:02 am

I am 52 years old and was born in Switzerland and live on the island of Cyprus in the Eastern Mediterranean. I am married and have two beautiful teenage children and work as a part time free lance translator as well as for a hotel association. I have just spent the last two weeks reading "A New Earth" which i had read before but had obviously not been ready then and I have also followed the 10 chapters of Eckhart Tolle and Oprah on which they discuss this book. This time I notice a significant change, I have started looking at my environment and I have started living in the present moment a lot more. I feel much more relaxed and much more powerful by doing that, it seems like every moment I make "some space" gives me new energy and joy. I am a real beginner when it comes to be in the presence but I strongly believe in looking at life in a positive way and it has helped me a lot. I am a very happy person and I do not have any real problems in my life but I am very interested in sharing my experience and growing and helping to make this earth a better place for all of us.
exinal

Re: A beginner

Postby ashley72 » Fri May 04, 2012 12:10 pm

Hi Exinal,

Nice to meet you.

I also share your gratitude towards Eckhart Tolles wisdom.

Here's a favorite Tolle video I recently found. Enjoy :D

Guided Meditation with Eckhart Tolle

BTW, this is the suppose to be a special kind of Clayton's meditation. The meditation you have, when you're not having a meditation. :lol:
ashley72

Return to Introductions