Hi

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Hi

Postby wooderson » Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:51 pm

Hi, I guess I embarked on this journey for the same reason as alot of you and indeed Eckhardt himself.I have a feeling things aren't right and am seeking to change them, i've read the material but things aren't quite clicking hence me seeking out the forum.

Funny thing is the PON brought back a memory from when I was very young say 4/5.I used to stare into space and think the words "Who am I and what am I doing here" over and over again, eventually in what I have only come to realise was possibly a shift in consciousness something happened.It was like my life before that was like watching a film and afterwards i'd have a sudden realisation that I actually was this person, very strange experience for a young mind.The only problem was this feeling was fleeting and as I tried to take hold of it i'd lose it.As I got older I lost the ability to get into that state.
wooderson

Re: Hi

Postby Webwanderer » Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:19 pm

It's not a state you think your way into. It's more a matter of feeling your way into an experiential clarity of being. Look for and cultivate moments of upliftment, through music, or nature, or inspirational words - either spoken or read. Anything that makes you feel more in touch with your essential nature. As clarity of presence becomes evident, relax into the flow of Loving Energy as it flows into and through your consciousness. With a little practice it becomes easy - it is after all your true nature. Enjoy the moment, return often.

Welcome to the forum. :D

WW
Webwanderer

Postby wooderson » Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:18 am

Hi, thanks for the reply.I'm having trouble with the feeling present part, I sometimes think i'm getting it where everything just seems to look different.I do feel as though not i'm not getting it completely though as there's no rush or euphoria.

Are there any guides on here? I've read through the PON and have just started with the practising the PON book i'm just not sure how to approach it.

Thanks
wooderson

Postby Webwanderer » Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:03 pm

We've conditioned ourselves to be creatures of thought so it may take a little practice to begin to use feeling as a guide. But it is a more natural way of perceiving. Make the choice to explore a more feeling approach to clarity. It is much more reliable than thought alone.

WW
Webwanderer

Return to Introductions