Hello, Any Londoners on Here? :)

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Hello, Any Londoners on Here? :)

Postby kdeichler » Sun Jul 15, 2012 11:25 pm

Hello fellow fans of Tolle

I'm living in London and have been for about 8 years now. I have been religiously studying the Power of Now for about a year and a half and it has made a dramatic difference to my life. I have also read A New Earth and Stillness Speaks too (the audio for this book is fantastic, I highly recommend it).

I now work as an Affluence Mentorship Coach, with a team of about 10 others, helping people to apply The Power of Now in a very practical way, to raise their levels of conscious awareness and be increasingly present during the day, as it's very much at the heart of what we teach and help people with. Affluence essentially means to be "in flow", which is another way of saying being completely present and consciously aware.

I feel it would be great to get to know some local people who are interested in developing their consciousness and discuss our challenges and successes, insights, realisations and distinctions, either just as a friendly discussion or with those who might want to know a bit more about what I do, I don't mind. I just love getting to know more conscious and aware human beings.

For me, one of my main aims in life is to be as proactive as possible in helping to spread more consciousness to the planet, especially here in London. Those who live here will know what I mean :wink: and so the more people I can connect with, who want to do the same, the better. There are so many people out there who are just waiting to be woken up and begin their path to enlightenment.

Look forward to hearing from you all :)

Kris
kdeichler

Re: Hello, Any Londoners on Here? :)

Postby runstrails » Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:25 pm

Welcome to the forum, Kris. We have many people from the UK and some from London. I'm sure they'll pop up soon. Meanwhile, enjoy the board.
runstrails

Re: Hello, Any Londoners on Here? :)

Postby IanB » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:57 am

Hey Kris

Not London, I rarely venture up to The Smoke, but close enough to wave and say Hi! Grew up in Bristol but now living on the coast in SW Cornwall - yeah, actually, it's not that close, but Hi anyway ;)

IanB ~
Know that who you dream of being, how you dream of living in the world, are whispers of yourself waiting to be rediscovered. ~ Aurora at Wild Bliss
IanB

Return to Introductions