Good morning!

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Good morning!

Postby IanB » Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:30 pm

Hey folks

New here, so thought it polite to introduce myself.
Who am I being right now? Well...

I think of myself as a personal and spiritual development student / teacher / writer. I'm a techno-geek, web-freak, artist, photographer, designer, creator. I'm blissed out, in love and happy as a...

Yeah, I think that pretty much covers it :)

I'm also highly digital, mildly perfectionist (no, really, I've got it under control!) and obsessed with quality, clarity, truth, beauty and authenticity. I know that life is meant to be, and can be, a joyful adventure, and I want You to know the truth of that too.

With my partner Cara I run Wild Bliss where we help people to discover their true selves so that they can live the life they really want.

I love The Power of Now - both the book and just the concept - and enjoy the challenge it presents. How much time we spend in the past and the future, and for how little gain. And how much more powerful, and how much happier we are when we are here, Now! But the journey is fun. Always fun. When it stops being fun it's time to get off and try a different ride.

Keep smiling
IanB ~
Know that who you dream of being, how you dream of living in the world, are whispers of yourself waiting to be rediscovered. ~ Aurora at Wild Bliss
IanB

Re: Good morning!

Postby kiki » Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:52 pm

Welcome to the board, IanB - glad you found us.

kiki
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Return to Introductions