Searching for Answers on Friendships

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Searching for Answers on Friendships

Postby PeaceLand » Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:20 pm

Hi all,

Searching for answers of friendships and how to approach constant daily drama from people whom I shared my loads of drama before and now I am not interested in that so much, I found this forum. I am very excited to read everyone's posts.

Regarding my own story, I am slowly learning not to identify with it so much, therefore it is not really relevant for this place. Abandoned by one parent, the other parent has died, I've been through war, divorce, drama, more drama, etc. Thanks to Eckhart and to a few similar teachers, I learned to distance myself and not to identify with my pain, or at least to find my own Peace Land where I can exist freely from time to time... The resistance of the pain body is tremendous sometimes. It's OK. The process is taking place and there is no going back.

Thank you all, and thank you Eckhart.

Peace,

PL.
PeaceLand

Re: Searching for Answers on Friendships

Postby Webwanderer » Mon Sep 17, 2012 9:54 pm

Welcome PeaceLand. Enjoy the forum.

WW
Webwanderer

Re: Searching for Answers on Friendships

Postby smiileyjen101 » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:25 am

Searching for answers of friendships and how to approach constant daily drama from people whom I shared my loads of drama before and now I am not interested in that so much, I found this forum.

Hello Peaceland and welcome.

The answers are always within - I find applying 'what would love do now?' works universally. Drama still arises, but that's okay too.

Look forward to hearing your perspectives.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Return to Introductions