Hi y'all

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Hi y'all

Postby fallinlove » Fri Sep 21, 2012 12:58 am

Hi.

I'll be brief.

I lost myself a number of times during travel, studying philosophy, and most recently after ghastly surgery. But I kept growing back --

I discovered Tolle about 3 months ago ?

It was a big lol as previously I'd studied plenty of philosophy and had this idea that existence was a horror. When Tolle and a few others I suddenly found all at once started saying like, "actually, you are the One, and the one is good" (also found Ramana, Zen, ACIM, Nicholas Powiell, etc etc all together, one leading to the next), that was quite a revelation.

After finding Tolle on YouTube I watched all his talks, read all his books, and generally every other vid and text I've had time to get to on enlightenment, derealization and so on. This has resulted in quite a bit of "falling out", and a vast amount more ease and compassion for others too. Mind you, I'm still mostly egoic. Anywho, no hurry.

Nice to meet y'all!
fallinlove

Re: Hi y'all

Postby karmarider » Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:11 am

Hi!

Nicely said. And nice pic!
karmarider

Postby fallinlove » Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:47 pm

Oh yeah. Cute for sure. Sorry I hadn't replied sooner. I've just been reading the board and posts... what is there to say...? <3<3
fallinlove

Postby jan-sandahl » Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:57 pm

Welcome!

I´m not too old on this forum either, and I´ve experienced deep reactions from listening to Tolle this year as well. I began "doing" much to "get there", but I find myself doing less and less, because we´re all already there. :)
jan-sandahl

Return to Introductions