Hello everyone! hello consciousness community!

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Hello everyone! hello consciousness community!

Postby elsurfe » Fri Sep 21, 2012 11:17 pm

Hello everyone,

I would like to introduce myself im a spanish young man 22 years old.

I would also like to know if there are more people with this age that are interest in the consciousness awakeness.

I have to explain that my english has some bad spelling, but i try my best .

I've started in the consiousness path reading eckhart tolle the power of now, and also a book from ouspensky.

I'm here to shear with you all the experience we have and to learn from everyone, im very new with everything and don't

understand everything 100%, thought i have been aware that im allready more conscious then other people eaven before i

read the book, but i still think all the time.

Regards everyone.
elsurfe

Re: Hello everyone! hello consciousness community!

Postby kiki » Sat Sep 22, 2012 1:05 am

I would also like to know if there are more people with this age that are interest in the consciousness awakeness.

Yes. Lots of people here are on the young side. I would say more and more young people are becoming interested in awakening and are making their way here.

I have to explain that my english has some bad spelling, but i try my best .

You're doing fine. In fact, I wish more native English speakers could spell as well as you. Make your best effort at spelling, and don't neglect capitalization.

I've started in the consiousness path reading eckhart tolle the power of now, and also a book from ouspensky.

I'm here to shear with you all the experience we have and to learn from everyone, im very new with everything and don't

understand everything 100%, thought i have been aware that im allready more conscious then other people eaven before i

read the book,

I'm glad to have you here. There are a lot of people who are more than willing to help answer any questions you have. I look forward to your input.

but i still think all the time.

Do some exploring of the board. There are a lot of threads on meditation that may be helpful and hints about how to handle thoughts. Meditation isn't a requirement for awakening, but it has some very useful side effects, one of which is to recognize what the mind is doing in a formal disciplined way. And if you are lucky an insight about your true nature may arise while meditating. There are also health benefits to regular meditation. Good luck.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Re: Hello everyone! hello consciousness community!

Postby elsurfe » Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:31 pm

Thanks my friend.
elsurfe

Return to Introductions