Hey Everyone

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Hey Everyone

Postby Stubbs » Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:22 pm

Hey everyone,

As is the case with many other people, Eckhart Tolle's material provided the inital doorway into my spiritual path, and my first true "fully in the now" experiences were from listening to The Power of Now audiobook about 5 or 6 years ago. In the years since then I've become more and more invested in evolving as a person, meditation, burning off hindering karma, and unplugging from negative programming.

Over the past month or two I've also begun to write spiritual material of my own based on my own experiences and realizations I have gathered over time. This is a very new goal of mine that I've just begun developing and am really enjoying.

For the most part this has been a very private journey for me over the past couple of years, but since spirituality has become the main focal point in my life I have become more motivated to both give and recieve support, info, and advise from others. It seems as though this is the next layer of karma of my path.

Anyways, I look forward to participating here!

Stubbs
Stubbs

Re: Hey Everyone

Postby kiki » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:11 am

Welcome aboard, Stubbs.

kiki
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Re: Hey Everyone

Postby Webwanderer » Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:09 pm

Welcome Stubbs. Enjoy the forum.

WW
Webwanderer

Return to Introductions