Greetings distinguished Tolleans

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Greetings distinguished Tolleans

Postby Bubba » Fri Oct 19, 2012 3:01 am

I've never joined a discussion forum before, but this is Eckhart Tolle after all. A couple of quick questions. I provided an email address when I registered. Will anyone be able to see it, and thus figure out who I am? Also, which is the best part of the forum for someone who might eventually be interested in being a spiritual teacher (well, it might be the ego that's interested)? :-)
Bubba

Re: Greetings distinguished Tolleans

Postby kiki » Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:29 am

Welcome to the board, Bubba.

People will be able to see your email address by clicking on your name and hitting the "email Bubba" link. Whether or not you can be identified from that depends on how you set up your address.

People will decide for themselves whether or not you merit the moniker of "spiritual teacher" depending on how you conduct yourself here regardless of what part of the forum you post on. Ask yourself why that is important to you.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Postby karmarider » Fri Oct 19, 2012 5:13 am

Bubba wrote:Re: Greetings distinguished Tolleans

The Tollists will be upset.

I've never joined a discussion forum before, but this is Eckhart Tolle after all.

Welcome Bubba!
karmarider

Postby Bubba » Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:09 pm

Thanks -- I didn't mean be a spiritual teacher here on this forum. I'm just hear to observe and learn...
Bubba

Return to Introductions