Intro

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Intro

Postby AmyVPM » Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Hello- my name is Amy. I work in marketing and events. I'm married, have an 11yo son, and two stepdaughters. When I'm not working or doing mom-duties, I love to be creative...mainly with beads, but any other medium is also fine with me!

What a huge blessing it has been since I came across this forum. I've been lurking for a few weeks. Several years ago I was introduced to Eckhart Tolle's A New Earth, when my friend suggested over and over to me that I should read it, because she'd heard about it on Oprah and it sounded like something that was 'right up my alley.' She couldn't have been more correct! I didn't read ANE right away, but I stumbled upon the webcasts on Oprah's site, then I read the book. I was profoundly moved by all the concepts in the book. But of course, I struggle with my ego and pain body on a regular basis! Particularly when it comes to dealing with my husband and my mother. I guess more on that when I start posting some topics in the forum!

:D
AmyVPM

Re: Intro

Postby runstrails » Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:07 pm

Welcome, Amy. Sound like you'll fit nicely here. Looking forward to your contributions. runstrails.
runstrails

Return to Introductions