New experience ...

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

New experience ...

Postby samarpana » Mon Dec 31, 2012 1:00 am

I came to this site, a few days ago, familiar with E.T. Talks, though feelings of hurt bubbled within my mind.
The pain,from my feelings of disillusionment, seemed to help propell me into a desire to find peace quickly.
After my first post, I was blessed with a prayer, which gave me an island of power to rest on. Thank you for the Mantra.
I was then blessed with a window of time to sit, at a bookstore, which is a place I feel most relaxed, being I struggle with no one, nor myself, at an unconditional bookstore. Nw age books flooded my awareness, with a pen in hand,and hot tea.
As I whisked the books quickly to my table, as medicine for my soul, I sensed the words with in my mind, " keep your mind busy with these books, to give us space to heal you. I smiled.
The first book, about the 5th Dimension, shared with me ;my particular ego's habit of overly caring about what others think of me.
I then felt lifted , a seance of freedom came over me.
I then seized the opportunity to dive into E.T.'s new book, and read:
quote: " Although you cannot know consciousness,you can become conscious of consciousness, of it as yourself. You can sense it directly in any situation, no matter where you are.
You can sense it here and now as your very Presence, the inner space in which the words on this page are perceived ,and become thought. It is the underlying I Am. The words you are reading and thinking are the foreground ; and the I Am is the substratum, the underlying background to every experience, thought and feeling." Unquote.
""All I read consciously is " in which the words on this page are perceived" .
I let go of the book, my pen, my mind, my thoughts, and sat and enjoyed, a feeling of peace.
My perception changed ,as I went to pick up my child from my mom's apt. No associative stressful thoughts,just a light descended on all my eyes glanced upon. In that moment , I escaped 5 years of conditioned based reactive thought, as I picked up my son. Wow, free from me! Knowing this is grace, I can be only thankful of this precious evening.
Sue
samarpana

Re: New experience ...

Postby karmarider » Mon Dec 31, 2012 2:48 am

Hi Sue,
Good to hear your story!

k
karmarider

Postby samarpana » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:32 am

The inner space in which the words on this page are perceived.

This small sentence seems so important to me. Emotions bubble up, sometimes strong, sometimes painful, as \i learn to accept.
Ha Ha, moment, I guess I try to excape my " Now Moment" because i feeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllll something I don"t like , in the moment!
So as I look, around me, enjoying the sunset, a feeling comes up, a thought, a spiral of associations, and I SEEM TO HAVE A CHOISE, GET LOST IN MORE THOUGHT, OR JUST FEEL WHAT \I FEEL, ALLOW FEELING.........
AND TRY TO MAKE A HABIT OF ALLOWING FEELING TO BE, WITHOUT ESCAPING INTO SOMETHING MORE COMFORTABLE.
TRYING ; )
samarpana

Postby Mamaseeker » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:21 pm

So beautiful, Sue. It does feel light, the burden, doesn't it? How perspectives are so crucial for our well being. We forget that most of the time. And that's why we have people like E.T. to keep reminding of it. Thank you for your post!
Mamaseeker

Postby tod » Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:42 pm

samarpana wrote:
The inner space in which the words on this page are perceived.

This small sentence seems so important to me. Emotions bubble up, sometimes strong, sometimes painful, as \i learn to accept.
Ha Ha, moment, I guess I try to excape my " Now Moment" because i feeeeeeeeeeeeeellllllll something I don"t like , in the moment!
So as I look, around me, enjoying the sunset, a feeling comes up, a thought, a spiral of associations, and I SEEM TO HAVE A CHOISE, GET LOST IN MORE THOUGHT, OR JUST FEEL WHAT \I FEEL, ALLOW FEELING.........
AND TRY TO MAKE A HABIT OF ALLOWING FEELING TO BE, WITHOUT ESCAPING INTO SOMETHING MORE COMFORTABLE.
TRYING ; )

Lovely post Sue. Thank you.
tod

Postby samarpana » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:56 am

Hi again. i had a new experience, again,,, as I traverse the mountains and valleys of my dream world of imagination.
In that \i mean, \i am mostly sleeping, seeking for a peek,\' out of the box". of my usual perception. The more I try, the more frustrating feelings I get. But I do keep trying!
Last night, after a day of letting go of trying, by relaxing with kind neighbor folks, \\\i came home and had a strange but interesting experience.
I felt like I was outside of me, outside of " my world", outside of my personality and body, and yet at the same time, I felt like I was the circumfrence around and about Sue, her world , her home and all things physical about her.
My usual self identity' seemed like a dream person, in a dream world, that was a part of me, and yet ,not so important, except that it was a part of me, an extension of my being, that has it's own life to experience, by it's very own habits and nature.
In my astonishment , as I was tired and needed to go to bed, I tried to write down what I experienced, and wrote this :

God, looking through the eyes of imaginary beings, that God imagined..As the imaginary being, believing itsel is real, and believes it is only imagining God.

I then drew a picture of me as a circle, and me as my ego self and world is inside the circle.
Like I was looking in..........at Sue.
Sue :shock:
samarpana

Return to Introductions