Introduction

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Introduction

Postby Barnabas » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:19 pm

Hello

I am you

:wink:

About my journey:

I found Eckhart Tolle's books few months ago. Before that i had had glimbses of 'being' when i read Anthony de Mellos Awarness. But really did not get it totally. First i read practising power of now and then i begun to wake up. Since that I have been hooked on these great signposts (Tolle, Mello, Rumi! <3 ).

I have had few experiences where i really felt like melting into everyting. And it's so beautiful! But in clocktime those experiences have been quite short. Normally that feeling is milder and kind of in the background.
Still sometimes ego comes up and reacts :twisted: . But gladly i feel that it is getting rarer.

One year ago i was working as a lutheran priest. Now i work as a teacher of psychology and religious education.
When i was a priest my main beliefs were quite simple: God is love and god is in everyone and all is well. So in a way i do not feel big contradiction in my christian belief that i had and the place where i am now. Eventhough i can't really call myself christian anymore (well i can't call myself really anything like that).

I is here experiencing a nice life in Finland with wife and one three year old daughter who has been a great signpost too! :D

And this lifeform has been going on 28 years.
Barnabas

Re: Introduction

Postby karmarider » Sun Apr 14, 2013 10:44 pm

Wonderful!
karmarider

Re: Introduction

Postby DavidB » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:01 am

That's great, I hope you have a wonderful journey.

My only advice is that you do not expect to find a completion to this journey, as this is a journey which will carry on for a life time.

Happy travels.
“Wisdom is knowing I am nothing, Love is knowing I am everything, and between the two my life moves.” ― Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj
DavidB

Return to Introductions