Hello!

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Hello!

Postby realm » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:09 pm

I am not fluent English speaker, sorry for any mistakes made :)

It is good to find this place and not feel strange becouse of what I am doing now. Many friends that I got and had would say that I am nuts becouse I read these books like The power of Now or read this kind of forum. Sometimes I ask my self why did I lived with people who were so 'ego' minded. Fortunaly most of the people I knew did not influence me a lot. I always tryed to find an explanation for everything. After reading some cosmology, pshychology and smilar stuff (becouse I was looking for 'answers') I have ended up reading E. Tolle book. For some reason I always ended with a good choice (like The power of Now) and everything that I red in this book did match with fact's I have encountered before. The more I go further the more I seem to know or realize, perceive things around me.

I am very happy to join this forum and meet people who are just like me. Unfortunately there is no people around me totally none who can speak about similar things or atleast are interested in this whole thing what does it mean... I live in UK, Staffordshire and I dont really know what I was doing here 8 months ago. Now things looks different and very promising.

It is not easy to stop at this point as there is so much to say, but that is enought for saying hello! I am looking forward to staying at this forum.
realm

Re: Hello!

Postby kiki » Thu Jun 13, 2013 6:11 am

Welcome to the forum, realm. Glad you found us.

kiki
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Re: Hello!

Postby Sighclone » Tue Jun 18, 2013 3:09 am

Welcome, realm. Your English is not so bad!

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Return to Introductions