Hello ! My Ego hates me :D

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Hello ! My Ego hates me :D

Postby Divine Interference » Mon Jul 22, 2013 1:45 pm

Hi everybody ! It's a great pleasure for me to be here,let me introduce myself.
I am a person who plays music, I have been playin for 13 years or more... at first
it was just out of pleasure,then it started to become an obsession.... basically now
my Ego wants to control everything,and it doesn't allow me to play "Certain genres".
I know this will sound crazy,but that's the way it is,and that's why I've started reading
psychology and spiritual books,

right now I've read :

The power of Now
A new Earth

The law of attraction
Effortless Mastery by Kenny Werner (an AMAZING book for musicians)

Besides the music thing,I'm realizing that since I've finished reading "A new Earth" last week,
I have already started to incorporate Eckhart's teachings into my social life,and that is really remarkable for me !
As a person who tend to over-analyze things,I realize that I've become more aware of that,and I started "letting go" and accepting ! I think Eckhart's writings had a deep effect on my perceptions and I thank him for that.

So,I hope I will find someone who had similar experiences here in this interesting place .
Cheers !
Divine Interference

Re: Hello ! My Ego hates me :D

Postby smiileyjen101 » Tue Jul 23, 2013 1:05 am

HI Divine, you'll find many musos and artists here, and often we find when we are 'one' with the music, there are no separations or distortions of time or space, its all now and perfect. :D

Welcome aboard.
Our rights start deep within our humanity; they end where another's begin~~ SmileyJen
http://www.balancinginfluences.com
smiileyjen101

Re: Hello ! My Ego hates me :D

Postby Divine Interference » Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:16 pm

smiileyjen101 wrote:HI Divine, you'll find many musos and artists here, and often we find when we are 'one' with the music, there are no separations or distortions of time or space, its all now and perfect. :D

Welcome aboard.

Thanks smiileyjen for your kind words... I feel the same,when we hit the right frequencies the sound just 'flows' .... :)
peace.
Divine Interference

Return to Introductions