Hello everyone :)

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Hello everyone :)

Postby Mark001 » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:38 pm

Hi everyone,
My name is Mark, I live in Holland and I'm 20 years old. I really enjoy Eckhart's teachings, they provided me with a huge amount of answers and insights that I desperately needed, as I've been very ill the past few years (Lyme disease). I'm now getting better very slowly, even though I don't see this devastating illness as bad anymore, and I've almost completely disidentified from it. It's like Eckhart teachings came in just in time, after I had suffered enough and was ready for complete change. I don't even recognize myself as me from the past anymore. I'm studying Psychology to become a sort of mental/spiritual coach, even though the study itself is ridden with nonsense. I've still got some very tough questions, which I hope you guys can help me out with, which mainly is why I joined! I enjoy deep conversations that 'tickles awareness', but haven't been able to maintain social relationships for some years because of my illness making me chronically completely exhausted. That too, I have surrendered to. It's funny, it seems like my life has just started.
Cheers! :D
Mark001

Re: Hello everyone :)

Postby tod » Fri Oct 25, 2013 10:58 pm

Hi Mark. Welcome to the forum. Pleased you are getting over your illness. Looking forward to your participation here.
tod

Re: Hello everyone :)

Postby KathleenBrugger » Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:39 pm

Hi Mark, welcome to the forum. Looking forward to your tough questions! :D
We are ALL Innocent by Reason of Insanity
http://kathleenbrugger.blogspot.com/
KathleenBrugger

Return to Introductions