Hi To You All

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Hi To You All

Postby Psychoslice » Sat Mar 29, 2014 5:01 am

Hi, I just found this forum and I thought it looked interesting, I had an experience about 10 years ago, I didn't realize what it was until I started to read books such Eckhart Tolle, and Tony Parsons, I know have a label but I know it wasn't the label but what is beyond the label. So here I am hoping to meet others that have had the same experience of what is called Enlightenment. :)
Psychoslice

Re: Hi To You All

Postby kiki » Sat Mar 29, 2014 7:11 pm

Welcome to the forum, Psychoslice.
"Miss Kelly, perhaps you'd like this flower. I seem to have misplaced my buttonhole ... Miss Kelly, you know, when you wear my flower you make it look beautiful." Elwood P. Dowd
---
Your donation will help keep us online.
kiki

Postby Sighclone » Sat Mar 29, 2014 9:33 pm

Welcome Psychoslice! Please give us more details about your experience and the following ten years.

Andy
A person is not a thing or a process, but an opening through which the universe manifests. - Martin Heidegger
There is not past, no future; everything flows in an eternal present. - James Joyce
Sighclone

Postby Psychoslice » Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:20 am

Thank you guys, well I have schizophrenia, about 10 years ago it got out of hand, I was sleeping all the time, while I was sleeping I didn't have to face the world. One night I was so over come by depression, I just cried and fell onto my bed and gave in, I then had an experience that I have never had before. In this experience I felt like my whole body was expanding throughout the universe, I felt that I was not separate from anything, it felt so beautiful. When I came back to the mind, or at least that is what it felt like, I started to laugh and laugh. Everything after this experience seem all new, for the first time I actually realized how beautiful the sun rising and setting, I have always thought the sun rising and setting was beautiful, but now it felt so different, it was like I was the sun. I still have schizophrenia, but now it doesn't own me, it belongs to Tue body not me, or who I truly am.

So this is part of my story, my experience, reading books after this experience such as Tolle, Tony Parsons and a few more which I cannot think of right now, helped me to understand what happened, I have level now, but I know that the label can never be that which IS.
Psychoslice

Postby magicbutterfly » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:14 am

Psychoslice, you are one of the lucky ones. Most of us have to do this the slow way. By the way, have you seen the movie Beautiful mind?
"As soon as you honor the present moment, all unhappiness and struggle dissolve, and life begins to flow with joy and ease." Ekhart Tolle, The Power of Now
magicbutterfly

Postby Psychoslice » Sun Mar 30, 2014 2:29 am

magicbutterfly wrote:Psychoslice, you are one of the lucky ones. Most of us have to do this the slow way. By the way, have you seen the movie Beautiful mind?

Na, I'm not lucky, we are all there, even if we think were not, so it doesn't matter, but if one is trying to get there just to be happy, they will probably never realize it, its because they are after something, and Awakening isn't something, its who you and everything is, but yes if you truly do then you will truly be happy, or should I say you will be who you are, and happiness is just a by-product.

Beautiful mind ?, no I don't recall that movie, I heard about it, is it worth watching ?.
Psychoslice

Return to Introductions