Hello i am new here.

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Hello i am new here.

Postby Panda Knight 8 » Sat May 10, 2014 10:40 pm

Hello my real name is Anthony. My user name is Panda Knight 8.

The reason i am drawn to these forums is for 2 reasons. To become more conscious, and to spread more conscious.

Basically i hope to make friends and see if i can help others become more conscious. Sorry i sound arrogant. I know everyone is here to find the truth. Well anyways yes i am new here and hope to make some friends and help whom i can.

A little bit about me my past -

I had an uneventful life full of suffering from 1-18 years old, but when i was 19, my mom died at a young age from cancer, and by having something important to me get taken away, i experienced a slight awakening. I learned about mortality, and sadness, and the 1 side of compassion. Since then eckhart tolle's books made there way into my life and i have been reading them and dis identifying from my thoughts and my mind, and been growing quite conscious.

----------

Currently i am a 24 yr old boy who doesn't have a career and is living a simple supported life. I hope to write a book about the now someday and i hope i can bring justice and awakening to this world.

Thank you for listening and i hope to be good friends with everybody.
Panda Knight 8

Re: Hello i am new here.

Postby Phil2 » Sun May 11, 2014 10:55 am

Hello Anthony,

Welcome in this forum :D

I have already read some of your posts and they are quite interesting and deep for a young person like you (in fact you are not 'young' at all, just a way to speak :-), so I really hope you will find here (and elsewhere too) what you are looking for ...

Enjoy it.
"What irritates us about others is an opportunity to learn on ourselves"
(Carl Jung)
Phil2

Re: Hello i am new here.

Postby Webwanderer » Mon May 12, 2014 10:27 pm

Panda Knight 8 wrote:and i hope i can bring justice and awakening to this world.

Now that's an interesting desire. Bring justice? Curious to hear more on that.

WW
Webwanderer

Return to Introductions