Hello from Germany

Here you can introduce yourself to the rest of the members and visitors.

Hello from Germany

Postby kafi » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:51 pm

Hello,

I am a working mum from Germany and am grateful that I’ve found this forum.

I’ve been on the spiritual journey since about 8 years by now and my worldview has changed from a purely scientific/materialistic one to the insight that there is a single guiding hand behind all the seemingly separate appearances.

I had no teacher on my journey, but life itself has been the teacher and has blessed me with many humorous lessons. Here, I have shared some of them :
“From Anger to Peace – Ego Deconstruction Supported by LoA”
viewtopic.php?f=46&t=12571

I don’t come from any particular tradition and have read a variety of books ( among them Nisargadatta Maharaj, Eckhart Tolle, ACIM and other Jesus channelings, and many personal accounts of awakening).

My special interests are:

-) Stages of the spiritual journey to awakening (among them the Dark Night of the Soul)
and the adjustment process after awakening. For example, I was very impressed by Bernadette Roberts' detailed account of her journey.
I am glad that there are some threads on this forum dedicated to these subjects.

-) Real-life anecdotes that teach important lessons . I am always grateful if I read such a story because it brings the point across and makes the message stick so well.

I am looking forward to a lively exchange with you.
kafi

Re: Hello from Germany

Postby Webwanderer » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:20 pm

Welcome kafi, enjoy the forum

WW
Webwanderer

Re: Hello from Germany

Postby EnterZenFromThere » Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:08 pm

Hi Kafi,

Great to hear about your journey. I'm looking forward to hearing from you. Thank you for your response on my paranormal post.

Much Love,

Jack
EnterZenFromThere

Return to Introductions